The Administration Thread

Boycie

I haven't been following this thread too closely over the last week or so.

Am I right in saying that after messing around with CK for months, getting releagted, losing players and general mayhem, we now have 2 different parties each bidding 50 million?

And is seems like these sort of bids could have been looked at ages ago if we hadn't spent so long messing about with CK?

6 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Am I right in saying that after messing around with CK for months, getting releagted, losing players and general mayhem, we now have 2 different parties each bidding 50 million?

And is seems like these sort of bids could have been looked at ages ago if we hadn't spent so long messing about with CK?

We are not telling you, start on page 6 to find out

Division 1 fixtures are out in less than 2hours. First game in July. I would like to say bring on Shef Wed at home first game . But how long will it take Wazza to cobble a team together? We could struggle for the first 6 games .This will panic the EFL. Integrity of the league and all that.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

What I mean mike ashley still got a stake in newcastle through sports direct he could have sold that stake and sport direct could be added later on.

i'm not sure that's correct. Maybe his Sports Direct has a sponsorship deal, but not a stake in the club.

8 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Division 1 fixtures are out in less than 2hours. First game in July. I would like to say bring on Shef Wed at home first game . But how long will it take Wazza to cobble a team together? We could struggle for the first 6 games .This will panic the EFL. Integrity of the league and all that.

You got to be in it to wing it

20 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

No. These bids weren’t on the table then. Hopefully they are now and others too. 

This s*** show is going on for a while longer I think as the parties try and get the best deal. £50m is what is needed which is over the odds. 3 parties involved but they’ve obviously not satisfied all creditors otherwise we’d be hearing about it. All we have is a highly competitive bid from Appleby which Natalie says is over £50m, and Ashley who is saying I have £50m ready to go - a big difference from bidding £50m, and Morgan is still involved supposedly.

With this level of interest it will take sheer bloody incompetence for Derby to be liquidated from here, but this has dragged on so long that we can write off next season now, we just have to make sure we don’t fall any further down the pyramid.

Leigh Curtis in the DET is spot on, get the deal done it’s the fans that suffer. Problem is it’s a bad deal.

35 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Almost. These sort of bids could have been looked at ages ago if EFL/Gibson claim had not been threatening a possible £50m liability in the future. By the time CK was preferred bidder, that damage had all been done, and his was the only bid on the table. 

12 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

This s*** show is going on for a while longer I think as the parties try and get the best deal. £50m is what is needed which is over the odds. 3 parties involved but they’ve obviously not satisfied all creditors otherwise we’d be hearing about it. All we have is a highly competitive bid from Appleby which Natalie says is over £50m, and Ashley who is saying I have £50m ready to go - a big difference from bidding £50m, and Morgan is still involved supposedly.

With this level of interest it will take sheer bloody incompetence for Derby to be liquidated from here, but this has dragged on so long that we can write off next season now, we just have to make sure we don’t fall any further down the pyramid.

Leigh Curtis in the DET is spot on, get the deal done it’s the fans that suffer. Problem is it’s a bad deal.

While I'd hope that Morgan and Ashley would pass the F&P test, and they'd all manage to put a decent business plan in. How will AA's 'investor group' go about proving where their money is from? Or does Andy just say 'it's okay Trevor I know these guys, they're all good'!? How long might that take?

21 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

While I'd hope that Morgan and Ashley would pass the F&P test, and they'd all manage to put a decent business plan in. How will AA's 'investor group' go about proving where their money is from? Or does Andy just say 'it's okay Trevor I know these guys, they're all good'!? How long might that take?

@RoyMac5It is a collective investment of some variety - my view would be an invitational UCIS.  A bit like monies in your pension, the front man/company would be the regulated person/entity.  The investors would have money laundering checks getting money into the collective, and the front man (and most likely company) would take responsibility for accepting these, though authorities can check.

Edited by CBX1985

14 minutes ago, Indy said:

Almost. These sort of bids could have been looked at ages ago if EFL/Gibson claim had not been threatening a possible £50m liability in the future. By the time CK was preferred bidder, that damage had all been done, and his was the only bid on the table. 

I suppose the question is why have Ashley and Appleby been playing hokey cokey. Bids in , bids out now back in again. Maybe Ashley wanted some of the players contracts to run down, so he doesn't have to pay Lawrence's wages.