The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I comfortably send a £1000 each year on panties. I have loads of mates who do so too, although @Boyciewill surely deny it.

What, you fasten cash to panties and loads of your mates do so too and then you send it?

To where?

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

@seths-cap behave!

Funny because it’s true. 

Can’t see what rules I’m breaking so don’t understand why its been removed?

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Thanks for that Horacio

There appears to be a little confusion concerning TUPE, I myself was a Senior Union Official and am fully aware of TUPE.

I posted the link for those who appear confused or not know what actually TUPE is all about.

Please feel free to DM myself if you have any concerns concerning work issues...that is if you are at work.

Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Cool, I advise on transactions that often involve TUPE, I don’t pretend I can advise on the legal aspects of that as it’s not my area of expertise so I leave it to the professionals. Maybe you’re trying to make the same point, but ultimately the process is to ensure an employee is protected not the employer. A lot of people seem to be trying to spin it to suit their position. It looks as I was trying to single you out as the way I quoted meant it was just your message, I took more offence to the person you were responding to but my whole point is everyone is going round in circles when no one knows the specifics…

58 minutes ago, ram59 said:

If you think that, I'm afraid that you're deluded. Football fans in general are never satisfied, they always want to go to 'the next level'.

How many times do you read about or hear about Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and Especially Man U fans slagging off their owners and/or managers?

I remember both Charlton and Bolton being comfortably midtable in the Premier, but the fans called for the heads of Curbishley and Big Sam, because they wanted to go to the next level.

Get us to premier league if the fans turn, the fans turn ??‍♂️?

Either way we will be in better condition as a club!

Edited by De22Ram

23 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

How long will it take for the EFL to look at multiple low bids? It seemed to take ages to approve CK. And who is going to turn up for cross country runs on Monday morning?

There's a difference between the Sheikh, Alonso and CK compared to AA and MA. The latter 2 have a track record in English football and are not complete unknowns. I would hope that the fit and proper persons test should be a slam dunk and that their finances are a lot more open.

Ashley: So what's the latest on my bid then. Those Bamfords at Quantuma still haven't called me...

Accountant: Yours is still the lowest offer Mike

Ashley: Yeah but I've got £50 mill in the bank

Accountant: So do other parties though Mike and the bid stands at £54 million

Ashley: Do they not know who I am?

Accountant: I'm pretty certain they do Mike. Maybe that's the issue...

Ashley: I'm Mike f****** Ashley and I vom where I want...

Accountant: Indeed you do Mike. What are my instructions then?

Ashley: To buy me Derby f****** County you thick t*** and sharpish...

Accountant: As I said Mike, you'll need to increase your offer...

Ashley: Yeah, yeah, I heard you. I'm fat, not stupid! Tell them they can have £51 million and I won't charge myself rent for 10 years. And tell them I'll let them call the stadium the Super Duper Mike Ashley Sports Direct Stadium of Awesome Dreams. Nice ring to it, that! Oh, and no charge for the stadium re-brand but only if they sign today. (Wanders off chanting) One Mike Ashley, there's only one Mike Ashley, one Mike Aaaaaaassshleeyy....

2 hours ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

The 30 minutes includes a tea break presumably ?

Yes thats the one, the break where the Middlesbrough guy who had to leave the room when derby were being discussed and the nottingham forest representative dont talk about how to duck us over somemore .. cos that doesnt happen.. cos their not allowed .. just not on break times .. cos thats ok cos its not a meeting.