The Administration Thread

Boycie

37 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

We need the training ground and stadium run down, the academy neglected, a complete lack of communication with the fans and piss take managerial signings? A soulless match day experience? 

Yeah OK. 

Convince yourself that the it was just Newcastle fans delusions about where their team should be finishing that lead them to take against him if you want, as long as you waive your right to complain about a lack of ambition in a few years and some of the above issues repeating here. 

To be fair you've suggested that above to a degree. 

The re-evaluation of expectations never lasts long, it's not the nature of football fans. 

I’ve no doubt some of what you’re saying is true but we are absolutely desperate. It’s MA or liquidation and even then I’m somewhat sceptical he wants to buy us at all.

I think we're likely to be bought by Meat Loaf instead of his golfist lookalike:

"I want you (I want you)

I need you (i need you)

There aint way I'm every gonna buy you

But don't be sad,

'cos two out of three aint bad"

Along with his other hits:

"I would do anything for Roon, but I won't pay up"

"Like a t*** outta Hell"

and

"Real dead ringer for Mel"

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's the way he uses 'bid' and 'other bids remain'. Does he really mean/know there have been bids put in. Or does he just mean bidders?

Yeah right, has anyone actually bid yet and what does “credible” mean? What’s the context? Does it mean Morgan is credible because of who he is and his reported wealth? Or he has submitted an actual bid that meets the required numbers to save the club? 

2 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

I’ve no doubt some of what you’re saying is true but we are absolutely desperate. It’s MA or liquidation and even then I’m somewhat sceptical he wants to buy us at all.

This is the thing! Are all these buyers just media click bait and social media bull? Maybe Q accepted and gave kirchner as long as they did because there was no one else!! Everything we here lately is from "sources" ? im just fed up sorry to be depressing!

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well morgan got over 800m so he got funds pay it all off in one go and still have funds to give to spend on players.

Stop living in cloud cuckoo land. These rich men don’t throw money away!!

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well morgan got over 800m so he got funds pay it all off in one go and still have funds to give to spend on players.

As much as I admire your optimistic nature, I'm sorry but we are a long time away from being able to spend money on players, even if and when we get taken over.

The limitations of budgets placed on us on potentially existing administration will out very tight limits on wages and transfers and I agree 100% on this stance from governing bodies.

It will quite rightly be a disgusting turn of events I we pay 35p in the pound over 3 years to creditors who deserve their money and then go an chuck a mill here or there on a player.

40 minutes ago, NottmRAM said:

OK, so I don't have anything against Mike Ashley. I'm against -15 points. I don't think we will stay up if we start on -15. I would be over the moon if Ashley comes in and buys the club without any points deduction. 

So would I ,,, if it’s a choice of liquidation or minus 15 I take the minus 15 though,,,

it’s not certain Ashley deffo means -15 and if there’s a better scenario out there than him I will take it I’m just not sure there is 

4 hours ago, duncanjwitham said:

Not convinced he's reading that right (i.e. appointing new administrators).  It's an update to the original case, where the original case was intention to appoint administrators.  I don't think it's saying we're appointing administrators now.

All that said though, I did wonder if the EFL sticking their nose in might prompt some kind of action from Quantuma - even if it's just asking a court to clarify the legal position of what the EFL are doing.

The EFL’s intervention is pretty extraordinary. They have justified it by stating they want involvement in anything relating to the golden share. But q could quite justifiably complain to the court that it’s an unwarranted interference in their court appointed role. I’m sure they won’t be so stupid. 

And hopefully they won’t get the hump and resign. That would at this stage cause far more problems than it solves 

This filing may be just an administrative matter, eg adjournment of a hearing at which CK’s deal was to be sealed ? Hope so 

Edited by kevinhectoring