The Administration Thread

Boycie

Ashley will not deal with the admin team at all. I reported earlier that he’d had conversations with the EFL. They’ve got a tricky job now. MA also wants to buy the club and pay creditors but doesn’t want to pay the admins a single penny after they refused to speak to him for months 

2 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Who told you that, Haven't we been told the money is there...but MLC are holding it up.

I have heard some talk of this, but never saw the source

He has had since the 17th of May

I'm really hoping he sorts it but surely you can see why people are worried

Edited by sage

3 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Its common knowledge how shoddily Ashley runs, or rather runs down, the infrastructure of a club. 

We also know how GSS ran us,. 

MM/Pickering/Maxwell are completely irrelevant. Your whataboutery only works if there's the prospect of those specific individuals returning. 

Someone's just spent over 300 million quid on a football club he owned as far from London as it's possible to get.  He can't have run down the bugger that much.

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

Ashley will not deal with the admin team at all. I reported earlier that he’d had conversations with the EFL. They’ve got a tricky job now. MA also wants to buy the club and pay creditors but doesn’t want to pay the admins a single penny after they refused to speak to him for months 

That can't happen . Either him or associates will have to deal with them and pay their agreed court fees.  It's impossible. 

1 hour ago, Rammy03 said:

Doesn't look good from that video but 'it'll come out soon' doesn't necessarily mean the deal is dead, it might just be referring to the holdup. We were told this morning that he still believes it will get done. Either way we will know something soon.

Probably was constipated and now needing a number one and Two after playing golf with better players 

Just now, Big Trav said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

16 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Completely disagree. Do you know how the BBC operates? It isnt mostly funded from the licence fee - it is entirely funded by the lucence fee. It isn't a commercial station. These local radio stations will be funded by the BBC regardless of anything Ed Dawes says. They aren't competing with each other for funding...

He may have reported it to stroke his own ego, but again that has nothing to do with the funding of the station.

Not entirely true. It makes shitloads of money from selling programmes overseas. 

2 minutes ago, sage said:

There's posters on here saying MLC can takes weeks, That's weeks and yes May 17th was weeks ago, I'm not falling for "this deal is collapsing" until Q come out and say so.

Pretty sure CK has said money on it's way...but could be wrong, Nixon saying same thing...but he could be wrong, So until an official statement that says deal is off...all is on track.

11 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Its common knowledge how shoddily Ashley runs, or rather runs down, the infrastructure of a club. 

We also know how GSE ran us.

MM/Pickering/Maxwell are completely irrelevant. Your whataboutery only works if there's the prospect of those specific individuals returning. 

I don't give a flying fish how the infrastructure is run, just where the Club is. You have no idea if things would be the same here. He got Newcastle promoted twice and sold them for a good price.

Oh and he's got the money, not just for buying us but if more is needed. You confident in the other parties finances? 

Edited by RoyMac5

2 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

There's posters on here saying MLC can takes weeks, That's weeks and yes May 17th was weeks ago, I'm not falling for "this deal is collapsing" until Q come out and say so.

Pretty sure CK has said money on it's way...but could be wrong, Nixon saying same thing...but he could be wrong, So until an official statement that says deal is off...all is on track.

i hope you're right, bit where is the source for knowing the money is with the MLC?

Posters suddenly started talking about it, but there never seemed to be a source 

19 minutes ago, rsmini said:

So Ed Dawes just said he has been chatting to someone today close to Mick Ashley who told him he has £28m sat in the bank and ready to go, but the admins not speaking to him

Also the Appleby group are still interested 

So that’s where Ed Dawes got his scoop this morning? The Ashley camp trying to upset things?

8 minutes ago, sage said:

I'm really hoping he sorts it but surely you can see why people are worried

Of course I can see why people are worried, This is a club that runs through their veins, I can't stop people believing it's all over that's their choice...And the more people post about it collapsing the more people will believe it.

This is the internet it gives people a voice. 

It looks as though, certainly from the video today, Kirchner isn’t going to be the man that becomes the owner of this football club. Nevertheless, a lot of things have been sorted out with his ownership in mind so hopefully it wasn’t completely wasted time. 

Anyone coming to the table now knows exactly the deal in place, essentially the ground situation, so hopefully we can conclude something quickly. 

I do think it will be Ashley in the end, but with a minus 15 point deduction and no Rooney. I’d imagine it’s going to be quite the year struggle next season given the time frames we’re working towards and the potential pitfalls in the way. I also think crowds will be WAY down too, especially if we go into the season without a squad or manager in place.