The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Sheff Ram said:

The silence from The EFL, Quantuma and CK is deafening...

You can't start a sentence like that and not end it

You can't write a letter like that and not send it

If you look away again

I might ask you to explain why

You haven't really told me anything

The silence when you hold me is deafening

You can't get a 'phone call' like that and not tell me

You can't lie with him in our bed and not smell me

If you look away again

I might ask you to explain why

You haven't really told me anything

The silence when you hold me is deafening

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

"It'll come out soon" could be referring to the funds currently "trapped" in the anti money laundering checks....or.........

The reasons for the deal collapsing will come out soon.

Obviously, without context the phrase indicates the second of those. And, I believe my faith in the takeover has ended.

100% agree

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

People are panicking because radio derby ran with "takeover on the verge of collapse" this morning and nothing since then has made it seem like it isn't.

I know Radio Derby said that…but why do people care? 

So a radio station, that partly derives its funding from creating panic, which drives listenership/viewership. Has taken a standard practice event (money provenance check) and added a statement of ‘but what if this means the money is no good’ to drive viewership. And people are panicking from that?  

Huh. Seems drastic to me. But ?‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

In fairness he's not just decided to randomly play golf today, he's known this for a while. I suspect that the holdup for the takeover is something that he has no control over hence why he is 'playing golf' and not 'sorting out the troubled takeover at Pride Park.' We'll just have to wait and see what that thing is.

26 minutes ago, Hanny said:

The money is in the UK system and is being checked for provenance. Ok. 

Why are people panicking? 

It is another hurdle in the mass of hurdles needed clearing in this entire process.  

Also- Ashley is not some savior that anyone is keeping from saving Derby. He had every opportunity over the last few months to table a bid and position himself as the lead option…and he never did. 

Unless CK’s money turns out to be laundered or have sus provenance…it will clear and be deposited in the creditors accounts/team accounts/etc. And just like any deal- when the check clears, the deal is completed. 

Except, like most people with no access to any genuine information,, you're just guessing.

Like it or not, if Ashley ends up as our new owner - he most definitely WILL be our saviour. There can be absolutely no question of that, the alternative being liquidation.  

Edited by Phuket Ram
typo

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

It'll come out soon.  Desperate for a piss after a day on the course ??.  Likely as anything else. 

“Hmm I do need to give the Derby fans a quick message of hope, but I do also need a piddle”