The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

We are now a week past the EFL deadline. Not a fans deadline , the EFL. We have have no divine right to be kept in the loop. Next week the Premiership fixtures come out . It concerns me that young football fans will be taking an interest in Man U, City, Liverpool etc and forget that DCFC exist.

I obviously want it settled as soon as possibly but I can’t really see an announcement that the takeover has been completed making much of a difference to any young football fans who may be interested in the glamour teams when their fixtures are announced. Even if/when we start announcing new signings they’re hardly likely to excite those who may be interested in the likes of Man U, City and Liverpool. I think the reality is that these youngsters may well be interested in the big clubs but will only watch them on TV (initially). If they’re really interested in watching live games at a stadium then they will quickly remember DCFC when the season starts. The challenge will be pricing tickets at such a level to get them in the ground and then playing entertaining, and hopefully successful, football to make them want to keep coming back. 

27 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

I do t think it helps this time around with waiting for money to be transferred after the sheikh endorsement where we waited 2 weeks and even had the brain dead ceo on zoom saying it’s been sent. 

I do believe it has been done as if not we would have heard by now but derby fans remember what happened last time we were told funds had been sent and were burned. 

it says on google 2 to 4 working days so today is 4. Problem is it’s not going to one place like Chelsea probably did and is being split up to more than 25 companies. Then we have to have a closing call with everyone to finally close. This will be why it’s been delayed 

Blimey-money to burn some folk!

Things may get a little tricky with the EFL if there is a lack of clarity on the takeover by Friday. The EFL's AGM is on June 10th - the member clubs' summer meeting follows it - and it is at that point that one season officially stops and the next one starts (from an administration perspective). It is at the AGM that the promotions and relegations are acknowledged- so effectively DCFC become a League One club this week!

I would guess that theEFL will be wanting to know what is happening before that meeting.

51 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Tomorrow I'm accompanying my 4 year old son on his school trip, super excited.

Just found out I'm expecting my 2nd child, after losing one last year, buzzing, excited, nervous.

I am very sorry for your traffic loss.

Congratulations though on your great news.

And I hope you and your son have the most fantastic trip. They truly are happy days.

Best wishes.

13 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Speaking of decorated members… we’ll, you started it!… I had “I Love Llandudno” tattooed on mine!

Unfortunately I must have been excited about it at the time, as now it only reads “I Love Ludo”!

?

I must have gone to the same tattooist. They did ‘l love Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch‘ on mine. Embarrassing in the cold when it appears to any reader that l love goch.

13 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Less of the negativity please, some grown adults can't handle it ?

Doubts are one thing, but a supposed Derby fan posting "tick-tock" in classic troll fashion is just looking for a reaction - it's pure attention-seeking at best, an attempt to wind-up genuinely concerned and stressed fans, at worst.