The Administration Thread

Boycie

Derby’s official Twitter puts out regular posts every day, usually scheduled to say what happened on this day X amount of years ago, or advertise something.

In the last 5 minutes they’ve congratulated Cashin for his ROI U21s debut, but that’s it for the day. Gearing up for an important announcement later today? ?

6 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Do we know for certain who has bought the ground from MM?

You could ask notsoreluctantnico, it would make a welcome change from some of the fatuous questions he's asked. He'd probably reply "There's a rumour it could be Clowes".

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Derby’s official Twitter puts out regular posts every day, usually scheduled to say what happened on this day X amount of years ago, or advertise something.

In the last 5 minutes they’ve congratulated Cashin for his ROI U21s debut, but that’s it for the day. Gearing up for an important announcement later today? ?

That or nothing has ever happened on this day? 

1 minute ago, Ramslad1992 said:

That or nothing has ever happened on this day? 

I’m sure it must’ve been someone’s birthday at least. It’s lucky Ian Taylor’s was two days ago or he might not have got a happy birthday on takeover day.

I'm not sure if it's a wind up, because when people what day is it on the 6th June, they should be ashamed.

Today is the anniversary of 'D-Day' the start of the liberation of Europe from the Nazi's. Without those brave Allied servicemen & women, my father, a Polish enforced slave labourer, based in Normandy, would probably not have survived the war.

The sacrifice they gave on that day and the next 11 months cannot be overlooked.

1 hour ago, Woodypecker said:

I think you were brushed off by DCFC for asking about the takeover again

(Well - what else is there to do but pun?)

Do you think we will sign a decent striker who can manage a Silky finish ? .......Phil Gee anyone ?

2 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

I'm not sure if it's a wind up, because when people what day is it on the 6th June, they should be ashamed.

Today is the anniversary of 'D-Day' the start of the liberation of Europe from the Nazi's. Without those brave Allied servicemen & women, my father, a Polish enforced slave labourer, based in Normandy, would probably not have survived the war.

The sacrifice they gave on that day and the next 11 months cannot be overlooked.

The Longest Day. 

17 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You could ask notsoreluctantnico, it would make a welcome change from some of the fatuous questions he's asked. He'd probably reply "There's a rumour it could be Clowes".

I have done just that.  Let's see.......

24 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

It's such a shame that we are so unwelcoming to Poles today.....

25 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

I'm not ashamed in the slightest.  My grandad was involved in some pretty famous naval battles in WWII, was sunk a few times, family told he had died etc etc.  Did he go constantly on about it?  Not at all, you couldn't get a word out of him about the war.  He wanted to forget about it and move on.  I'm more interested in the future than living and in the past of world wars.

14 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

It's such a shame that we are so unwelcoming to Poles today.....

I reckon most of us are very welcoming, it’s just that a certain small segment of society has an overly loud voice. 

It might be deemed political but I’d give a huge round of applause to Poland the nation for coping so openly and positively with Ukrainian refugees. No reflection on anyone else, Poland is their neighbour after all .. but you’d want neighbours like the Poles wouldn’t you ?