The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Anything less than takeover completion, Rooney signing a lifetime contract, every single first team player re-signing and five new players to bolster the ranks all being announced by 17.00 tomorrow and I am going to go and glue myself to the Greggs at Pride Park.

Pritt-stick or superglue?

10 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Anything less than takeover completion, Rooney signing a lifetime contract, every single first team player re-signing and five new players to bolster the ranks all being announced by 17.00 tomorrow and I am going to go and glue myself to the Greggs at Pride Park.

Let me know when you are planning to do this. It would be worth driving up from Bath to watch you.

9 hours ago, I know nuffin said:

@david could be the one to let us know or any other creditor on here if and when they get a part payment 

Didn't CK say he was doing a Waterfall payment plan of creditors?  So, small creditors won't get paid for 2-3 years.

As long as footie creditors and HMRC are happy with their repayments, then that's all that matters.

1 minute ago, RamBeauIV said:

Didn't CK say he was doing a Waterfall payment plan of creditors?  So, small creditors won't get paid for 2-3 years.

As long as footie creditors and HMRC are happy with their repayments, then that's all that matters.

Unless youre one of the small creditors that could go out of business of course.