The Administration Thread

Boycie

14 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

CK and MM are currently in bed together. Plenty of pilau talk but no sign yet of a deal. I think I might korai. ?

Don’t want to josh with you but is that your takeaway from this weeks latest news 

Flipping eck, whilst doomscrolling Twitter for the 177th time today and scrolling past all the trees that seem to be celebrating promotion by living on the dcfc timeline. Spotted a tweet from that perennial numpty Adam Fisher stating that MM has a bid in that get us -12 points and him the club back at a reduced price.

Imagine the stones on MM if that is true (which I doubt)! Give us a year from hell and mental anguish, relegation, asset stripping and near ruination and then walks back through the door all: "Ey up Wazza and co, no hard feelings eh?"

Just now, therealhantsram said:

Right. Last time it was like 11pm wasn't it?

Think it was just before midnight which would’ve been early evening for him in the US. No idea how much of the deal remains waiting on actions from across the pond. But it’s not even 4pm in the East of the United States so there’s still a bit of time for things to be done.