The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Maybe they merge eachothers moneys so rooney can have decent players budget in.

B4, please read this carefully as it’s been said a few times and you look very silly ignoring it! 

it does not matter how much money we want to spend or how rich the owners might be, as part of the deal we will be limited by rules on how much we can spend on players and wages! 

There are businesses only being paid 35p (over 3 years) for every £1 Derby owe them.

To put this into context, pretend I owe you £1000. Now imagine I’m only going to pay you £120 this year, £120 next year and £110 in two years, you won’t be getting the remaining £650 I owe you because I say that I can’t afford it. Now imagine that at the same time as paying you only £120, you find out I’ve spent £2000 on buying the same thing you sold me but from someone else. You’d be upset right??

well, to prevent this happening, EFL force clubs coming out of administration to sign up to a business plan limiting spending and budgets. If the club doesn’t stick to it, point deductions and embargos happen. 

So please please stop saying Derby will spend decent money. We wont. It’s not allowed. 

16 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

B4, please read this carefully as it’s been said a few times and you look very silly ignoring it! 

it does not matter how much money we want to spend or how rich the owners might be, as part of the deal we will be limited by rules on how much we can spend on players and wages! 

There are businesses only being paid 35p (over 3 years) for every £1 Derby owe them.

To put this into context, pretend I owe you £1000. Now imagine I’m only going to pay you £120 this year, £120 next year and £110 in two years, you won’t be getting the remaining £650 I owe you because I say that I can’t afford it. Now imagine that at the same time as paying you only £120, you find out I’ve spent £2000 on buying the same thing you sold me but from someone else. You’d be upset right??

well, to prevent this happening, EFL force clubs coming out of administration to sign up to a business plan limiting spending and budgets. If the club doesn’t stick to it, point deductions and embargos happen. 

So please please stop saying Derby will spend decent money. We wont. It’s not allowed. 

It’s not quite right. If I owed B4 £1000 but I said stick it up your chuffer. Then you came along and said look B4 I think he’s ripped you off here is some of what he owes you. B4 would be chuffed to bits with you. 

Edited by Gritstone Ram

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Excellent points vonwright. But I don't actually think that it would be very hard for DCFC to mount an excellent case against the EFL if we had the wherewithal, the time and the capital to pursue a case against them now

“Something for the weekend”

you’ve produced about 150 lines of text recently, the sole aim of which is to subject me to personal abuse.   

In return, a question for you :

what is it, this ‘excellent case’ against the EFL? 

10 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Who is not the most popular journo on this board, largely because of the journal he works for and the fact that he never responds to a question he can't answer with a simple 'I don't know' but instead resorts to either cryptic or sarcastic answers. However, he has a long history in football journalism and was very respected during his long association with the Independent. Through his longevity, he has built up a very healthy number of sources within the game. Irritatingly, for most of us concerned with DCFC's administration process, some of those sources are well placed within the corridors of the EFL and at 3.00pm Nixon quite regularly releases very accurate information of the day's business decisions made in Preston and London, which we don't officially get to hear about from the EFL until they release an official statement at 6.00pm.

Nixon often seems to understand more about what is happening in the EFL than Rick Parry. So you dismiss everything he says at your peril. Nixon deals with the real world. As Coconut's Beard has concisely explained above, you prefer to live most of the time in your own fantasy world so for most on here, Nixon is far more perceptive and reliable for us than you often are. 

The Nixon quote was: “Q were the only ones who would take the gig.”

It’s made up. And absurd. For it to have credence, he would need to have heard from every restructuring firm in the land.

Which he has not. 

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

What I mean by descent money is more than rooney had to play with last couple of seasons mate.

14 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

The Nixon quote was: “Q were the only ones who would take the gig.”

It’s made up. And absurd. For it to have credence, he would need to have heard from every restructuring firm in the land.

Which he has not. 

Morris appointed Q as the administrators. They were the only ones invited to do it. That was well established in the early stages of this thread. So Nixon would not have had to contact every other company in the land. You seem incapable of lateral thought.

10 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Morris appointed Q as the administrators. They were the only ones invited to do it. That was well established in the early stages of this thread. So Nixon would not have had to contact every other company in the land. You seem incapable of lateral thought.

“Morris appointed Q”? Is that a fact ? You don’t think MSD had a say? Oh and it was the DCFC board (Morris recusing himself for obvious reasons) who made the appointment, or so I read, which I believe is why people refer to S Pearce having made the appointment  

Anyway, you assert: “they were the only ones invited to do it” And Nixon says: “no one else would take the gig” 

see the problem ?

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

“Something for the weekend”

you’ve produced about 150 lines of text recently, the sole aim of which is to subject me to personal abuse.   

In return, a question for you :

If you can't work that out for yourself you are a lost cause. On summer weekends I spend all of my time with my wife which gives me licence to go home and away in the football season. So you've got no chance on wasting my time on you.

41 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What I mean by descent money is more than rooney had to play with last couple of seasons mate.

Yeah, true, well ANY money would be more than Rooney has had to work with so far mate !

12 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

If you can't work that out for yourself you are a lost cause. On summer weekends I spend all of my time with my wife which gives me licence to go home and away in the football season. So you've got no chance on wasting my time on you.

Sweet

Would take just 20 seconds to outline this excellent case we have against the EFL. Surely you’ve thought it out ?

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

Without wanting to be involved in any of your disagreements with other posters, one point I'd make is that DCFC would have a great case against the EFL if only for the unbelievably unprofessional tone they used. 

When they said in an official statement they were "disappointed" a ruling on one aspect went in our favour, then they showed a bias against us. A professional body should not, publicly at least, be "disappointed" that a member of that professional body had been found not to have broken a rule.

Parry was scared of Gibson's threat to sue and caused DCFC to suffer more than was required by the EFL rules because of his cowardice.

No matter what happens going forward, Rick Parry will always be guilty of pushing us to the brink of extinction by his inability to deal with Steve Gibson.

Absolute w****** the pair of them.

5 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Sweet

Would take just 20 seconds to outline this excellent case we have against the EFL. Surely you’ve thought it out ?

But you would be incapable of understanding it. There you are....your 20 seconds is up ??

4 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

If it’s true I am happy and I’m glad it is someone who cares about the club as much as we all do. I wonder how much rent he will charge?

You know what’s funny is…. I’m sure everyone made these exact kind of comments when Mel took over. Just saying #illseemyselfout

ignore me anyway hadnt seen theyd denied it already…. Great

Edited by Ramos