The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, inter politics said:

I was wondering about this earlier, if Kirchner is funding the club from next week will he be able to offer conditional contracts? Something like “this is your contract however if we fail to complete the deal for the club by x date the offer is void and you can walk away”

All within whatever the approved EFL business plan allows of course

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

2 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Would like to ditch the corner flag as part of the new era. Generally think our announcements are done really well though (when club management allow things to be announced). The Frank unveiling was magnificent

We could use a picture of the penalty spot instead .......oh ,wait , maybe we've had enough penalties ?

So, that reads as we can now offer contracts "subject to completion of the takeover" and "subject to the EFL agreed business plan" and "pending approval by the EFL" - This is good news as it means we can start to solidify the squad for next season, the ones who want to stay are probably already aware of the likely pay grades available and given the conditions on the contracts presumably will have some wording in there that lets them jump ship if the contract isn't "live" befoer a certain date so they can get themselves a club before the end of the summer window.

I think it signifies increasing belief that it will get done.

Whilst the stadium isn't done yet, I think a way forward must've been agreed prior to CK exchanging contracts (even with his get out conditions).

21 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I was wondering about this earlier, if Kirchner is funding the club from next week will he be able to offer conditional contracts? Something like “this is your contract however if we fail to complete the deal for the club by x date the offer is void and you can walk away”

You would hope so.

Players are going on holiday, they will want to know their future is secure before going away, which is why I think Rooneys will have already been sorted.

Contracts will hopefully stary getting signed from next week.

10 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

You would hope so.

Players are going on holiday, they will want to know their future is secure before going away, which is why I think Rooneys will have already been sorted.

Contracts will hopefully stary getting signed from next week.

With Rooney going on holiday , I wonder if either contracts have been offered already  or he has left a shopping list

41 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

100,000 followers I wonder what percentage are paying £2 a month to find out what he is predictions are. Fair amount to help info. Appeared to work in a recent court case

21 hours ago, Oldben said:

Soon to be out of contract players:

Tom lawrence, Lee buchanan, Nathan Byrne, malcom ebiowei, Liam Thompson, Ryan allsop, kelle roos, Ravel morrison, eiran cashin, louie Watson, Craig forsyth, Curtis Davies, Richard spearman and Colin kazim-richards.

Yeah , and?

Los Angeles What GIF by LA Clippers

2 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

We could use a picture of the penalty spot instead .......oh ,wait , maybe we've had enough penalties ?

Penalties from the EFL that screw the afministration exit process - yes, way too many.

Penalties involving a football and two players - nowhere near enough.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wayne-rooney-derby-county-curbishley-7106632?utm_source=derbyshire_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=welcome_dcfc_newsletter2&utm_medium=email

Click bait from the det, I doubt most are expecting an easy ride in League one.

Rooney admits a massive team rebuild is needed.

I thin most people will acknowledge there are some tough teams in League one.

56 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Click bait from the det, I doubt most are expecting an easy ride in League one.

Rooney admits a massive team rebuild is needed.

I thin most people will acknowledge there are some tough teams in League one.

Can sign up that geezer who chinned Billy Sharp after he comes out of the slammer, he seemed fairly tough.

Local lad from Ilkeston as well what more do you want