The Administration Thread

Boycie

16 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

I have a feeling it will be a lot more than £100 an hour 

There was a bill estimate in the last statement of affairs or whatever it's called on companies house. If I recall correctly it was £350 an hour for junior administrators, £450 for administrators and £650 a hour for senior administrators. Expenses claimed for travel, accommodation, food, stationary, vehicles, even down to the £3 meal deals. 

47 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I mean, administration started in September, so that's where I'm counting from, so yeah, about 8 months.

What snarky comment generator do you use? 

It was a lighthearted comment. For me the stress began in Jan 21 when the BZI cash failed to come in

sorry it was misconstrued 

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

There was a bill estimate in the last statement of affairs or whatever it's called on companies house. If I recall correctly it was £350 an hour for junior administrators, £450 for administrators and £650 a hour for senior administrators. Expenses claimed for travel, accommodation, food, stationary, vehicles, even down to the £3 meal deals. 

Is that for standing still?

1 hour ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

OK, so if it is Gadsby will you promise to delete your account on dcfcfans and only post your drivel on the Derby Telegraph? 

I think you may be confusing me with someone else. I don’t have a Derby telegraph account or even read it. I think the epitome of drivel must be your itk ?? posts about MA taking us over about 2 months ago. It must make you feel sooo important to pretend you know what’s going on. When, like the rest of us you know jack ship about what’s going on behind the scenes 

Anyway, to sum up do we reckon is happening on Monday?

A) Takeover done, (or as good as with CK taking over funding etc.)

B) Yet another extension until end of the week or when the boss of Q has paid off his Bugati (whichever comes last)

C) CK falls by the wayside, we sit in limbo back at square 1. Another 150 pages about Mike Ashley before Tea time.

Reckon we are getting B.

Just now, Chopper said:

B) Yet another extension until end of the week or when the boss of Q has paid off his Bugati (whichever comes last)

C) CK falls by the wayside, we sit in limbo back at square 1. Another 150 pages about Mike Ashley before Tea time.

Reckon we are getting B.

A) for me. Can't see how it can be anything else.

1 hour ago, Turk Thrust said:

Is that for standing still?

This is just for the football club business, add another £200k spread across the academy, stadia, Club DCFC, Sevco and Gellaw businesses. Then add up all the expenses, nearly £34k on accommodation for example just for the football club business. In other Sevco business they're even claiming 85p on a stamp and 50p on stationary. 

Screenshot_20220515_192353_com.adobe.reader_edit_75484427015565.jpg

Screenshot_20220515_193007.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

This is just for the football club business, add another £200k spread across the academy, stadia, Club DCFC, Sevco and Gellaw businesses. Then add up all the expenses, nearly £34k on accommodation for example just for the football club business. In other Sevco business they're even claiming 85p on a stamp and 50p on stationary

I fear my little joke-ette about standing still hasn’t worked because you’ve done it again ?

48 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Reckon we are getting B.

I'm going C) because we can't have nice things.

CK realises that turning off DMs on his twitter is probably for the best, after he realises his plane is being followed by another aircraft making threatening gestures.

1 hour ago, 1967RAMS said:

I think you may be confusing me with someone else. I don’t have a Derby telegraph account or even read it. I think the epitome of drivel must be your itk ?? posts about MA taking us over about 2 months ago. It must make you feel sooo important to pretend you know what’s going on. When, like the rest of us you know jack ship about what’s going on behind the scenes 

Actually I said MA was at the training ground, which he was. 

I can’t believe I’m even replying to you. I think you might have grasped over the last few days what most posters think about you.