The Administration Thread

Boycie

I'm going to state now what my heart and head is telling me. Simply, if the club is not sold by midweek, next week, then we will not be sold. If CK has said he hopes to have it wrapped up by the weekend, if this doesn't come to fruition and Ashley doesn't immediately show his hand, then I honestly belive that will be the end.

2 minutes ago, KBB said:

I'm going to state now what my heart and head is telling me. Simply, if the club is not sold by midweek, next week, then we will not be sold. If CK has said he hopes to have it wrapped up by the weekend, if this doesn't come to fruition and Ashley doesn't immediately show his hand, then I honestly belive that will be the end.

Don’t panic. The detail of the stadium purchase will take some working out and maybe once the ground rental is settled the business plan needs to be revisited. I think we’ll have one more extension, and  then we’re the CK Rams

33 minutes ago, KBB said:

People go on about Ashley not spending money and trying to get things on the cheap. Fair enough, but I tell you one thing though, if he owned us we wouldn't be cashing in sell on fees for a few hundred grand to keep us for deaths door or letting players go for peanuts when we previously thought they were our golden eggs. Being hard nosed can work for you.

I'm not saying I'm backing Ashley.

I'm at the point where I couldn't care who gets the club now. I just want a club to support. That's where we are at. The fact we have anyone willing to try and sort out this mess, to me, is nothing short of a miracle and any party trying to save this club has my full support.

An issue with this train of thought is that if he pulled his finger out of his backside then there would be no pressing cash flow need and we wouldn’t have had to sell the club. 

If he wanted the club he could have owned it by Christmas.

If we put ourselves in the shoes of the small creditors , they must be worrying just how much of their money they are going to get and when? Perhaps 35p in the £1 over a number of years? They must look at Mel , who took the ground away from DCFC before Administration, and feel sick that he will get full price for the ground.

28 minutes ago, KBB said:

It wont be the end for God sake kircher will get us.

15 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

If we put ourselves in the shoes of the small creditors , they must be worrying just how much of their money they are going to get and when? Perhaps 35p in the £1 over a number of years? They must look at Mel , who took the ground away from DCFC before Administration, and feel sick that he will get full price for the ground.

Morris will not get a penny for the stadium. The payment will go to paying off the MSD loan that we owe... so reducing our debts and making the takeover happen.  

Edited by PistoldPete

10 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Morris will not get a penny for the stadium. The payment will go to paying off the MSD loan that we owe... so reducing our debts and making the takeover happen.  

I dont defend those who sending these sort of thing but he must understand hate towards him and caused this himself.

11 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Its going to be a fraught couple of days. Went to bed feeling sick to my stomach about this, woke up feeling same. Lets keep other's spirits up and anyone struggling speak up

I think most of us are feeling like this at the moment, @CBRammette. It's been such a roller coaster. Up one minute and down the next. I agree that we need to support each other. We are Derby family.