The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Naughty James said:

Naughty James, known by the authorities as Craig Cowling.

Photographer who has worked with some of Britain's biggest stars.  You'll have seen my work in @VICE, Dazed & Confused, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue Japan and i-D.

Can’t say I’ve ever read any of those so I haven’t actually seen your work - or indeed heard of you ?

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Aren't you advocating a Mike Ashley takeover?

Are you aware that Sports Direct lease most of their shops?

Is this because MA cant afford to buy them?

I'm not advocating anything. I'm asking WHY CK is putting the condition he is on him buying the Club. Why do you think he is insisting MM doesn't own PP?

29 minutes ago, Naughty James said:

Photographer who has worked with some of Britain's biggest stars.  You'll have seen my work in @VICE, Dazed & Confused, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue Japan and i-D.

Vogue Japan. . . that well known staple magazine for every Derby local, I would imagine most conversations are Like - 

“Babe what’s wrong? You’ve hardly even touched this months edition of vogue Japan” 

Kin hell ??

Edited by Derbados

47 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So CK can't afford both and MM has to 'give' him the stadium? I can see why things might grind to a halt.

So I just read this and got the sinking feeling.

If MM digs in we are screwed. Its pretty much shotvor bust this week. Cone Saturday we are either celebrating a new beginning or we are at our final match...............

4 minutes ago, Sussex Ram said:

Why do you think CK has stated that condition, Roy? Genuine question, interested to hear your view.

He wants to buy the stadium as cheaply as possible (who wouldn't) and is using exclusivity to make conditions on buying the Club. Be interesting if he's not completed by 7th May whether any other bidders are allowed by Quantuma ie Ashley & the Binnies or Appleby.

5 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

If MM digs in we are screwed. Its pretty much shotvor bust this week. Cone Saturday we are either celebrating a new beginning or we are at our final match...............

Not at all. Just means CK has competition.

6 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

I didn’t think Morris could sink any lower but I might be wrong

13 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I'm not advocating anything. I'm asking WHY CK is putting the condition he is on him buying the Club. Why do you think he is insisting MM doesn't own PP?

Maybe to actually make something happen. If that condition isn't in place Mel could drag his heels for a long time. Either Mel does the deal or he is left with a stadium and no club to use it.

Just now, BondJovi said:

Maybe to actually make something happen. If that condition isn't in place Mel could drag his heels for a long time. Either Mel does the deal or he is left with a stadium and no club to use it.

Q have said Mel has already stated his price - why shouldn't CK lease the stadium from him?

39 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol.

You aren't giving any answers. ?

Why does CK want MM out the equation? That is a simple question. It isn't necessarily going to have the same answer that us fans might give. #fryingpanfire?

Obviously because he’s a slimy **** who can’t be trusted, six months down the line he could hold him to ransom again.

1 minute ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

The ownership of the stadium cuts a number of ways.

CK wants Derby to play at PP and he wants to ensure this position  is not in danger before he signs for ownership of the club.

MM needs to pass ownership of the ground to someone albeit the Council or CK. A football team can alway ground share with another club, a football ground without a football team to play in it is an extremely difficult position.

47 minutes ago, Naughty James said:

Tell us you worked on Hustler circa 1985 or we ain’t interested.