The Administration Thread

Boycie

34 minutes ago, David Graham Brown said:

The level of political correctness was not at its current level then, and virtual signalling was not as prevalent. 

Yep eleven years ago I imagine people used those platforms to show how clever or funny they could be where as now they are there to show how saintly you are no matter how you actually live real life , 

Can’t believe how people are whipping themselves up about these historic tweets. I have two daughters, the contents are disgusting but I defy anyone to say they haven’t made comments they regret. When I was in my twenties I engaged in sexist misogynistic banter at work, with my missus, it was (wrongly) acceptable then I think we’ve come a long way even in the last 10 years and then having two daughters has changed my perspective completely. People learn and grow and I accept his explanation. 

Lets see this for what it is and that is a campaign by a vocal minority of Forest and Leeds fans with twatter followers to trash Kirchner and trash our hopes of a takeover. It’s petty vindictive rivalry driving them nothing more 

26 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

IMG_2862.jpg

I'm actually quite shocked...  

... Why the hell didn't he just add a laughing or winking emoji on the end, to cover his arse!  Usually works for me!  ?

...Oh... And whoever deleted it did a crap job, as I can still see it... and I don't even do twitter!  ?

Good to see some members of the forum doing exactly what the opposition fans intended when they dug up these old tweets....

Try and see the wider and bigger picture people,you are being played by dim Leeds and forest fans ffs.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

22 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm pleased things seem to be making progress regarding buying the club but why oh why, after all the bad press we have had do we have to end up with this guy? 

I don't like his tweets, old or not, and I don't like his response when he failed with his bid previously. It won't stop me supporting the club as always but blimey, do we ever get a break!! 

I certainly think that if a lease of the stadium is likely and with less than 25% of the liability outside of football debt being cleared upfront and less than 35% overall, I could probably get someone to do better by ringing round the phonebook.  Especially with future transfer fees owed coming in at points to negate the football creditor outlay greatly.  4 million admin fees ok then.  Why did we bin of the Binnies ?

25 minutes ago, BobdeBilder said:

Get your torches and pitchforks here. Let's hound Kirchner out and go into liquidation, because, and you better believe this. no ducker else is going to come charging in at the last moment.and save DCFC. Still all the holier than thou brigade will be happy then. I will not be answering any comments on this as I don't give a flying duck.

Won't bother posting.

Said it all here, but more amusingly.

14 minutes ago, David Graham Brown said:

If push came to shove, would you be against him taking over and possibly saving the club? 

Obviously not. But he comes across as others have said as Alonso MkII

Wonder how Rooney/players would take the "-15 points coming off this season" after fighting so hard to stay up?

1 hour ago, Eatonram said:

Newcastle just taken over by the Saudis, we get someone who said stupid things when he was 23......so did I, I'm sure, when with mates, a few beers, trying to be funny or to shock, I can look back and cringe....anyone on here who can't?

I was a horribly disgusting person in my late teens or early twenties, always willing to play the clown at the expense of others, always willing to offer a homophobic, sexist or racist quip. It wasn't all 'banter' either. Part of that might have been a little to do with the society/group I was part of, trying to be 'one of the lads' - but in retrospect that's just me trying, in my mind, to distance myself for the person I was.

9 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Good to see some members of the forum doing exactly what the opposition fans intended when they dug up these old tweets....

Try and see the wider and bigger picture people,you are being played by dim Leeds and forest fans ffs.

You think he might get the hump and take back his bid if he reads the stuff on here then?

23 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

I’m not sure you’d say black people in the USA are a minority either 

What percentage of the US population is black?

The Black population of the United States is growing. In 2019, there were 46.8 million people who self-identified as Black, making up roughly 14% of the country’s population. This marks a 29% increase since 2000, when there were roughly 36.2 million Black Americans.