The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Rev said:

I wish someone would call in to Simon Jordan, and spell out to him the Derby fans position.

I tried but failed because he made me mad. Here is part of the call 

https://fanbanter.co.uk/simon-jordan-rages-at-derby-fans-on-air-and-makes-controversial-efl-claim/

“The former Crystal Palace owner has said the grievances felt by the Rams faithful are “not helping” the club’s situation.”

What is helping Simon 

Duck all 

PS Why did Trevor Birch leave DCFC !

Edited by Curtains
Added

I’ve tried to remain optimistic, believing that we’re too much of a ‘brand’ to go down the tubes, surely someone will rescue us right?

But, today, with the Ebosele news, I’m finally defeated.

For years, like many, I’ve been excited at the prospect of our academy finally bearing fruit and, just as it does, due to our financial predicament, we’re losing them all one-by-one on free’s or for peanuts.

I firmly believe that, even if we get a new owner, this will put us in the wilderness in League One (Or even lower) for possibly a decade.

We’ve sold our future, have six or something signed players and will have to fill the team with lower league journeymen, less talented youngsters and loans from teams like Norwich, West Brom, Watford, etc.

It looks desperate from here.

I was a Mel Morris fan, thought he was a Derby lad made good and I felt the buzz when we made high profile signings (I would have been less thrilled if I knew the future was being gambled with).

Now, he is going to have to live with the fact that his legacy is that he’s financially ruined the club at worst or has set the club back ten years at best.

?

20 minutes ago, Birdyabroad said:

I’ve tried to remain optimistic, believing that we’re too much of a ‘brand’ to go down the tubes, surely someone will rescue us right?

But, today, with the Ebosele news, I’m finally defeated.

For years, like many, I’ve been excited at the prospect of our academy finally bearing fruit and, just as it does, due to our financial predicament, we’re losing them all one-by-one on free’s or for peanuts.

I firmly believe that, even if we get a new owner, this will put us in the wilderness in League One (Or even lower) for possibly a decade.

We’ve sold our future, have six or something signed players and will have to fill the team with lower league journeymen, less talented youngsters and loans from teams like Norwich, West Brom, Watford, etc.

It looks desperate from here.

I was a Mel Morris fan, thought he was a Derby lad made good and I felt the buzz when we made high profile signings (I would have been less thrilled if I knew the future was being gambled with).

Now, he is going to have to live with the fact that his legacy is that he’s financially ruined the club at worst or has set the club back ten years at best.

?

Come on matey 

Will be saved and yes it may take time to rebuild again but just think how strong we will be once rooney finished rebuilding derby county again.

I honestly can't see Wayne being tempted away from the Rams by a glamour club like Stoke City!

He is doing his managerial cred no harm by remaining loyal to DCFC  and showing coolness under fire!

Money is clearly not a major factor as he did not show serious interest in managing a club like Everton as a fledgling manager.

Rooney Rooney IN IN IN!

Just now, Brammie Steve said:

I honestly can't see Wayne being tempted away from the Rams by a glamour club like Stoke City!

He is doing his managerial cred no harm by remaining loyal to DCFC  and showing coolness under fire!

Money is clearly not a major factor as he did not show serious interest in managing a club like Everton as a fledgling manager.

Rooney Rooney IN IN IN!

Of course I’d like him to stay .

When is he contracted to

9 hours ago, Ramifications said:

He shat his pants at the price and screamed like a baby when asked to cough up more.  He is now irrelevant as far as we go.  No chance he offered anywhere near 50 million or he'd be here now.  He bought a club in the short term and will never have a chance of getting his investment back as he didn't have the right levels of cash to facilitate the long term project.  He now just looks like some jealous ex trying to poo stir.  Sad man  

4 hours ago, RipleyRich said:

3 hours ago, rsmini said:

BB856EFF-DFA8-42D1-BEE6-5837C9F6F5D1.thumb.jpeg.1666fa0f4367cfb88d36be8b40676567.jpeg

feeling a little more confident today after reading Simon Jordan’s comments. Could this mean a deal for the ground is getting close? I’m tending to think Dell could still be involved somewhere in the new ownership. Maybe backing Andy Appleby perhaps 

Same Simon Jordan who reckoned Erik Alonso is the real deal? 

35 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I think Rooney will go mate 

I think Rooney will go and wouldn't suprise me if part of the delay with potential new owners is they were hoping he would walk with all the poo thrown his way.

He must be on a fairly big wage for a championship manager and an astronomical wage for a league 1 manager.

I would be auprised if Rooney stopped. You never know, we could get Lampard back, league 1 is about his level.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Maybe just maybe appley has got other rich backers that clear all the debts in one go.

If so that would open roon to bring in new young and experance players in one go.

Rich backers = more loans........secured against?

Hmmm......

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think Rooney will go and wouldn't suprise me if part of the delay with potential new owners is they were hoping he would walk with all the poo thrown his way.

He must be on a fairly big wage for a championship manager and an astronomical wage for a league 1 manager.

I would be auprised if Rooney stopped. You never know, we could get Lampard back, league 1 is about his level.

Even if he was on a big wage, keep him. I've never seen such loyalty in football. He's been a breath of fresh air quite honestly.

With the best will in the world, even assuming that we are bailed out, whatever budget the EFL approved business plan leaves us will just have to stretch around whatever players and staff we need. If someone is too expensive and stretches our budget too much then they'll have to go.

What I have never been clear on is how much say the EFL get in the business plan, above and beyond ensuring FFP compliance. Also, what is a new owner allowed to inject cash into ? Presumably they can spend budget on restocking the plundered academy and such but how does other stuff work re debt vs FFP targets vs owner wanting to inject a bit of cash ?

1 minute ago, Alty_Ram said:

With the best will in the world, even assuming that we are bailed out, whatever budget the EFL approved business plan leaves us will just have to stretch around whatever players and staff we need. If someone is too expensive and stretches our budget too much then they'll have to go.

What I have never been clear on is how much say the EFL get in the business plan, above and beyond ensuring FFP compliance. Also, what is a new owner allowed to inject cash into ? Presumably they can spend budget on restocking the plundered academy and such but how does other stuff work re debt vs FFP targets vs owner wanting to inject a bit of cash ?

I’m sure the fEFL have rules they can make up to cover that.