The Administration Thread

Boycie

I find it interesting that the 17 day window to stop liquidation, handed down by efl coincides with the transfer window.

It means the efl are demanding that the Derby sell their best players for a lower price, as top price will not guarantee, that the sale goes through before the window closes.

Even once Derby sell players, the transfer embargo isn't lifted so the efl gives Derby zero chance of signing replacements.

Efl know Derby must sell to raise funds to get through to the end of the season, so they give a 17 day window.

Plus they know any buyer will not complete the sale in 17 days.

The efl are sick of Derby doing well after the points penalty that they handed down, they don't want Derby to survive and so they reduce the teams strength still further by forcing the sale of best players.

The efl claims that they have the best interests of Derby at heart, a complete lie.

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Me either. Lol.

You assuming we weren't about to announce a PB when 'the EFL moved the goalposts' according to Owen Bradley? 

Experience has taught me that assuming anything with this sort of thing is fraught with danger. If's but's, maybes and Owen Bradleyisms are not facts. Maybe they should be more discrete until things really are set in stone. But in the media age we all demand to know what is happening before it happens I guess.

I am sure there are a lot of good intentions trying to find a way out of this. Let's hope it is soon, I am sure we can agree on that.

As for EFL moving goalposts..... do they have any clue what goalposts are!!!!

59 minutes ago, Oldben said:

I find it interesting that the 17 day window to stop liquidation, handed down by efl coincides with the transfer window.

It means the efl are demanding that the Derby sell their best players for a lower price, as top price will not guarantee, that the sale goes through before the window closes.

Even once Derby sell players, the transfer embargo isn't lifted so the efl gives Derby zero chance of signing replacements.

Efl know Derby must sell to raise funds to get through to the end of the season, so they give a 17 day window.

Plus they know any buyer will not complete the sale in 17 days.

The efl are sick of Derby doing well after the points penalty that they handed down, they don't want Derby to survive and so they reduce the teams strength still further by forcing the sale of best players.

The efl claims that they have the best interests of Derby at heart, a complete lie.

But the admins duty is to the creditors. Best prices for the club and players only satisfy that duty. I think creditors will pick this up as EFL acting against their interests. So all tax payers should be interested in this re HMRC position. On liquidation they get nothing

I've just had to accept that we're finished. My nerves are shot I can't sleep it's like being in a semi final score 1 - 1 in the 89th minute and they are bearing down on our goal area for every minute of every day and my old ticker can't take any more. It really is making me ill. So I have to say that's it, the worst is inevitable. Pick up my guitar and play sad songs to relax the tension away but accept we are finished and anything other than that is a bonus.

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

But the admins duty is to the creditors. Best prices for the club and players only satisfy that duty. I think creditors will pick this up as EFL acting against their interests. So all tax payers should be interested in this re HMRC position. On liquidation they get nothing

Maybe that tax angle is what we need the media to pick up on. They don't seem to care we are being killed off by the EFL, but if they can stir people up with a good old "screwing the tax payer" story they might go for that lol

53 minutes ago, rufus said:

I've just had to accept that we're finished. My nerves are shot I can't sleep it's like being in a semi final score 1 - 1 in the 89th minute and they are bearing down on our goal area for every minute of every day and my old ticker can't take any more. It really is making me ill. So I have to say that's it, the worst is inevitable. Pick up my guitar and play sad songs to relax the tension away but accept we are finished and anything other than that is a bonus.

It ain't that bad mate. We can do this. 

If nothing else the EFL has brought all Derby fans together. We may have disagreed about Morris but the way they are acting now seems little short of gangsterism: riding roughshod over law, due process and basic fairness. Given the importance of football to communities across the country, they really should be regulated. 

3 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

who could stop the EFL from doing it if they are the governing body? 

I've not heard about Bury restarting in the league next season, I know there are talks about the stadium being bought back though. But I do know there is a phoenix club that is up and running in the Isthamin premier league. 

That's  a  different Bury. The real one still exists. You cannot kill a football club.

And we will stop the EFL.  Everything that can possibly be done , legal,  political, public campaigns and anything you could possibly think of to stop these corrupt lying  duck jobs from trying to kill us.    

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

How does he know? If it's from the EFL who is telling him? More evidence of 'indecent' behaviour?

To be honest since his mate Kirchner dropped out Nixon has gone rogue and is now swallowing  the EFL line.  Maybe Trevor Birch is feeding him poo stories like he is Percy.