The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

What and who are we predicting? I have a sneaky feeling it will be Mike Ashley. 

I think it’ll be Ashley, as I think he’d been kept abreast of what was happening with the other bid by er, ‘someone itk’ so he could blow it out the water at the last minute. 

Personally Ashley wouldn’t be my choice, but I can also see the benefits in our predicament and beggars can’t be choosers.  

7 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

McClaren: "senior advisor" as opposed to just and "advisor".

Makes me think of the difference of having one or two stars on your McDondalds name badge.

37 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

But this is only selecting a preferred bidder. It’s the admins preference not the Efl.

But it makes sense to only select a preferred bidder that the EFL will be 'happy' with - it would waste even more time if they picked someone who the EFL deemed to be unfit and they had to restart the process...and as has been suggested by others, the EFL has to agree the business plan when we come out of admin - the admins and preferred bidder have probably been trying to thrash somehting out that they expect the EFL to agree to. The more open they are with the EFL and the more they can agree up front, the smoother the purchase and exit from admin....

Edited by Gaspode

Just now, Gaspode said:

But it makes sense to only select a preferred bidder that the EFL will be 'happy' with - it would waste even more time if they picked someone who the EFL deemed to be unfit and they had to restart the process...and as has been suggested by others, the EFL has to agree the business plan when we come out of admin - the admins and preferred bidder have probably been trying to thrash somehting out hat they expect the EFL to agree to. The more open they are with the EFL and the more they can agree up front, the smoother the purchase and exit from admin....

No so much who the bidder is as the details of the bid, because I'm sure both Ashley and Appleby qualified as fit n proper, so did cK

Just listened to the Rooney presser.  

"May hear tonight...."    So not just tomorrow.  My phone refresh will be going ten to the dozen. 

"I've got players ready to come in.......the Admin has approved this"      So down to the EFL approval* and he's good to go. *gulp

"Sibley is a big part of my plans...he's not going..."

"Lee Buchanan to start against Forest...."

"Letting Sam Baldock go was my decision, a footballing one"     

"Everything's agreed with Jags, just awaiting the EFL*"    *gulp

"Other teams should focus on what they're doing...."        In other words, do one. Priceless. 

Maybe it's my desire to finally hear Thunderbirds Are Go, but this feels like we really are close to moving on more than any other previous update. 

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

What’s it got to do with EFL which bidder the admin team select?

They’ve got to approve it by the sounds of it. Which makes sense that it’s part of their duty to ensure the club ends up in the right hands. 

4 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

"May hear tonight...."    So not just tomorrow.  My phone refresh will be going ten to the dozen. 

"I've got players ready to come in.......the Admin has approved this"      So down to the EFL approval* and he's good to go. *gulp

"Lee Buchanan to start against Notts Forest...."

"Other teams should focus on what they're doing...."        In other words, do one. Priceless. 

Maybe it's my desire to finally hear Thunderbirds Are Go, but this feels like we really are close to moving on more than any other previous update. 

Ftfy

4 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

image.gif.39d6ba4e0d7236f140ab6aa61f7ec7d1.gif

5 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Party on! Last one to the Brunnie is a whoopsie.

5CA7FEF6-5366-4E3B-AF33-B04F489E6091.jpeg