83 million in debt

Charliegeorge1962

8 minutes ago, Charliegeorge1962 said:

Looks like time is now crucial to get a new owner in as we are officially 83 million on debt with a bank balance of only £630,000.

It won't take long for that small amount in the bank to dry up.

What a mess!

Your joking? I can't believe it!

49 minutes ago, Charliegeorge1962 said:

Looks like time is now crucial to get a new owner in as we are officially 83 million on debt with a bank balance of only £630,000.

It won't take long for that small amount in the bank to dry up.

What a mess!

I bought a pie yesterday at the match so you can add another £4.50 to that balance for a start! ?

Edited by Ellafella

I got a pre-start combo of Coffee + Double Kit-Kat thing for £3.75.  (They'd got no bloody XL Twix's, the bamfords!).  

Then noticed during the first half, the advertising boards flashing up a half time deal for "Hot Drink + Chocolate Bar for just £3.50"! 

All neon and flashy, it were!  Proper "In yer face"!
Talk about livid! ?

13 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I got a pre-start combo of Coffee + Double Kit-Kat thing for £3.75.  (They'd got no bloody XL Twix's, the bamfords!).  

Then noticed during the first half, the advertising boards flashing up a half time deal for "Hot Drink + Chocolate Bar for just £3.50"! 

All neon and flashy, it were!  Proper "In yer face"!
Talk about livid! ?

Hey Presto! @Mucker1884...your name will appear on the Creditors list as "Mr Mucker1884 ....£0.25" and with a fair wind you may be on for a 30% "refund" in the future. ?

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

Hey Presto! @Mucker1884...your name will appear on the Creditors list as "Mr Mucker1884 ....£0.25" and with a fair wind you may be on for a 30% "refund" in the future. ?

I like your thinking.  That never occurred to me. 
After yesterday's truly rubbish matchday experienced (I stormed out when I saw those ads, and we were 1-2 down anyway, so no doubt got hammered in the end), this has proper perked me up.

Thank you.   ?