83 million in debt

Charliegeorge1962

5 minutes ago, roboto said:

You seem to be the only one thinking he's worth this much mate. Have a read through the thread and see what people are saying trying to figure out what his net worth is. No one is getting close to your number.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chris-kirchner-Derby-county-takeover-6120271.amp

Simon Jordan thinks kirchners business is worth 7 billion, but i dont think thats correct anyway. Even if it was it doesnt mean CK has that money sat in the bank

Every year, Forbes produce a well-researched list of the World's top 2,000 most valuable companies. Slync.io aren't on it. The least valuable company listed is just under $1Bn. Companies worth around $7Bn include Isuzu Motors, Hyundai and LG.

It's a lovely thought, but there's no evidence to support it. Sorry.

27 minutes ago, GenBr said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chris-kirchner-Derby-county-takeover-6120271.amp

Simon Jordan thinks kirchners business is worth 7 billion, but i dont think thats correct anyway. Even if it was it doesnt mean CK has that money sat in the bank

Yeah that's because of the money Goldman Sachs but in (60mil) according to Jordan that's valueing his business at 7 billion. But he obviously isn't actually worth that yet and dies not have the liquid cash or wouldn't need 60mil to expand his companies payroll. The hype around him seems to be that he could be the Elon/Jobs of logistics and in the near future his company could be worth a huge amount

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

Every year, Forbes produce a well-researched list of the World's top 2,000 most valuable companies. Slync.io aren't on it. The least valuable company listed is just under $1Bn. Companies worth around $7Bn include Isuzu Motors, Hyundai and LG.

At 32 to be not yet worth $1billion? What a slacker!

4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Then that's good enough for me, buddy.

Thanks for checking.  ??

Truth is nobody knows. I have a feeling he is onto bitcoins big time but again I don't know. He past is so secret it is almost frightening. Hope the saying that when something appears to good to be true it normally is is incorrect. Personally I prefer him to Appleby and rush as we have done that before

11 hours ago, Crewton said:

Yes but he’s related to the former president of Argentina (well maybe) so we are going to get a revived Maradona in on loan next season .. we’ll storm the league 

bbc football reports another £1.2m loss in first 8 weeks of administration with admin and legal fees growing too. Prospective new owners will be looking at lengths of the expensive contracts in part causing this...

Edited by derby8

3 hours ago, derby8 said:

bbc football reports another £1.2m loss in first 8 weeks of administration with admin and legal fees growing too. Prospective new owners will be looking at lengths of the expensive contracts in part causing this...

Yeah, I noted that. Still making 600k loss per month despite the cuts already made. sobering stuff