Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

2 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

He probably doesn’t have the money or just doesn’t want to. 

All I'm reading is Byzantine possibilities of what HMRC could and couldn't accept as deals when the solution is as plain as the nose on your face - the person responsible for racking up these huge debts pays them, job done.

Silly me for thinking that.

12 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

All I'm reading is Byzantine possibilities of what HMRC could and couldn't accept as deals when the solution is as plain as the nose on your face - the person responsible for racking up these huge debts pays them, job done.

I agree, however it’s simple only if he has the money to do so.... does he? Maybe he hasn’t got that money- I doubt he has it lying around anyway. Maybe in assets ? Possible ? Or he has the desire? He’s lost too much already may be the thinking. Hence he’s pulled the plug. 

3 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

I agree, however it’s simple only if he has the money to do so.... does he? Maybe he hasn’t got that money- I doubt he has it lying around anyway. Maybe in assets ? Possible ? Or he has the desire? He’s lost too much already may be the thinking. Hence he’s pulled the plug. 

Oh he has the money mate

If he has a heart even if is a fan of Derby county he do one last decent thing and pay these debts or more or less gone.

On 04/12/2021 at 21:47, enachops said:

Another pessimistic article in The Athletic about our future. 

To summarise:

Potential for more deductions next year if CVA not agree when leaving admin. Not a straightforward process and potentially very costly for new owners.

Morris has screwed process up massively by keeping hold of the stadium. Made admin a nightmare. 

HMRC unlikely to accept 25/35p in £. A very tough negotiation. They’ll drive for full payment. 

No chance of sale by Jan. Fire sale likely.

This is from an administrator who worked with Wigan. Granted they have no inside info, but they do understand the process. Ours is such a complex admin made worse by HMRC not being a preferred creditor and us not owning the ground. They were critical of our administrators so it could be a case of slating a rival, but more worrying news for me. There has definitely been a rise in these stories the last week. Time for another beer methinks! 

Hmmm. Well if they can’t do a CVA then they have to sell the club to a Phoenix and the sale price goes to pay 25% to the unsecured creditors. The admins have alluded to that already. So that bit sounds wrong

MM hasn’t ‘kept hold of the stadium’. He sold it out of the club for FFP reasons, and that bit worked. And he no longer controls it. Sure it’s a complication but for someone not itk to say it’s created a ‘nightmare’ sounds like exaggeration 

As for HMRC’s position, well time will tell - the Wigan admins might have recent experience there but that deal was done under the old non-preferred creditor regime I think. 

agree with you - don’t know how he’d yet have a basis for saying our admins have done a bad job.  I don’t think they did a good deal with the EFl though, but they would say the clock was against them 

Dont think the Athletic have been on top of this recently, probably because the admins have successfully kept their cards pretty close to their chests 

Edited by kevinhectoring

9 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

Why am I seeing scantily clad ladies on this thread? Mrs Derby thinks I’m on a site of ill repute. 
How do I remove these ads? Please h look as my days are numbered. 

Adverts for womens undies and beachwear. Does Google think I am a lady? Or that I might buy something for Mrs PistoldPete for xmas? anyway blame Mel Morris for not paying DCFC fans forum for the Rams ads.

9 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

Why am I seeing scantily clad ladies on this thread? Mrs Derby thinks I’m on a site of ill repute. 
How do I remove these ads? Please h look as my days are numbered. 

The occasional hunky man wouldn't go amiss. ?

7 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Hmmm. Well if they can’t do a CVA then they have to sell the club to a Phoenix and the sale price goes to pay 25% to the unsecured creditors. The admins have alluded to that already. So that bit sounds wrong

MM hasn’t ‘kept hold of the stadium’. He sold it out of the club for FFP reasons, and that bit worked. And he no longer controls it. Sure it’s a complication but for someone not itk to say it’s created a ‘nightmare’ sounds like exaggeration 

As for HMRC’s position, well time will tell - the Wigan admins might have recent experience there but that deal was done under the old non-preferred creditor regime I think. 

agree with you - don’t know how he’d yet have a basis for saying our admins have done a bad job.  I don’t think they did a good deal with the EFl though, but they would say the clock was against them 

Dont think the Athletic have been on top of this recently, probably because the admins have successfully kept their cards pretty close to their chests 

It comes across as unprofessional of Krasner  to be commenting on things he cannot possibly know about. I haven't read the athletic article, I never do as it's behind a paywall. But maybe like I say  Krasner has sour grapes he didnt get the Derby gig but Quantuma did.  

I think the only person who seems to have inside knowledge is Nixon, and that only from the Kirchner side of it. We still know very little about the other interested parties.

9 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

The guy in Wuhan?