Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

One of the main sticking points is the post takeover potential for Boro and WW to continue their pursuit for damages. Until that is sorted nothing will be resolved. Liquidation may be the only way to guarantee they cannot continue, as a reformed club would not be liable. However, the reentry point to the football pyramid would also be a critical negotiation point with the football authorities.

Edited by WystonRam
spell check

7 hours ago, I know nuffin said:

I also heard that Appleby was short of the required money - time will tell

Well if there are no other bidders it might make it easier to renegotiate the price!

Not impressed with CK's way of doing business at all.

image.png.391a98ba55b142ca7c5ddc7c4d17e0f5.png

Transparent process is one thing, calling Morris a duck job is another. The whole Twitter rant is absolutely so modern. He's a business Boris!

Hope PG can get some dosh together. 

8 hours ago, Crewton said:

It sounds like they have a different structure in mind to what Kirchner was proposing. 

Yes sounds like it. He tweets about £60m OVER 2 YEARS. That’s not what the admins want, they want £50m now. 

The structure he describes effectively allows him to buy the club for less up front with leverage from existing creditors. Complicated and unstable 

3 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

One of the main sticking points is the post takeover potential for Boro and WW to continue their pursuit for damages. Until that is sorted nothing will be resolved. Liquidation may be the only way to guarantee they cannot continue, as a reformed club would not be liable. However, the reentry point to the football pyramid would also be a critical negotiation point with the football authorities.

There are no guarantees needed just accept that the new owner 'might' need a contingency pot. If if those two scumbag clubs 'won' they'd have to wait for any money. Makes me sick just talking about them. Never thought I could hate a football club more than Dirty L**ds but now there's two! FFS.

#COYR

27 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

That wasn’t what I asked - you’re talking as if you KNOW the details of their bids whereas actually you’re just throwing a wobbler because your own preferred bidder has backed out……if CK was so clearly offering a better deal then he’d have been named preferred bidder by know, but if the admins prefer one of the other bids ahead of CK, then it suggests that the others do have the required financial muscle to take over….

CK has been playing a game in the media where he’s tried to get the club by getting the fans and Rooney on his side - it appears the admins have followed due process and considered all of the bids and decided he doesn’t offer the best way forward - maybe they told him he needed to up his bid- whatever, it seems they’ve called his bluff and he’s folded.

If he was the only bidder I’d be expecting a fire sale, but while there are other parties still involved then there is still hope…..

Kirchner might have simply thought, gosh I don't need to waste 50 million plus, paying off derbys debt. 

He can simply buy another club without the debt.

Quantuma announce that the prefered bidder wont be announced before Xmas, How CK found out I  do not know, But he then proceeds to throw his pacifier(Dummy)out of his perambulator, He then tells all and sundry on social media that he's going to talk to his team on where he goes from here, CK can certainly Talk the Talk, But being able to put one foot forward without putting it in his mouth is a different story.

I get the feeling he thought DCFC was his, He wooed the Derby fans by social media, Coming over here, Pictures taken, Talking to WR and his Agent, Showing the EFL that he has the loot to go forward...so why did Quantuma not buy into all this and snap that £60 million out of his bank account...an answer I do not know.

There was something not right imo about him, It's like the Best Man at a Wedding, He gives out a great speach has all the guests rolling around with laughter, But once the speech is over the Chief Bridesmaid doesn't fancy him as he's to loud, He moves onto another Bridesmaid and with all his charm she kicks him into touch.

DCFC move forward, Appleby and a n other are still there we believe, I'm an optimist I believe Quantuma are here to get the best possible deal that they can for the creditors and we the fans.

Chin up folks, It's not the end, But the begining of the end...we'll be fine

All have a great Xmas

From

Uncle Alf Merry Christmas GIF

Edited by Unlucky Alf

So if a billionaire can’t make Mels mess work then it’s unlikely anyone else will!

Bury fc have restarted in level 9 in the North West Counties North first division, by the look of it we’ll restart in the Northern Counties East Premier Division, with Bottesford Town, Staveley bloody Miners Welfare, Winterton (WHO) Rangers etc etc. Is this registering with you Mel Morris lovers yet!? Not even a proper demonstration, disappearing with a whimper!!!