Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

1 hour ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

I have never understood their claims. 

Surely they should be suing the EFL for not penalizing us earlier?

In a way I would be surprised if the League are happy with the prospect of them actually winning some damaged off us, as it could set a weird precedent.

For example - If you lose a game in a season -  because an opposition player who should have been sent of goes on to to score - and the three points would have got you into the play-offs, would that entitle you to some kind of recompense from that club if it goes up to the Prem?

It would be a disaster for the EFL and the whole of football in the country - then again the owner of Sheffield United sued West Ham United successful for between £5-£10 million over the Tevez affair. The money went into the owners pocket and not Sheffield United. 

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It would be a disaster for the EFL and the whole of football in the country - then again the owner of Sheffield United sued West Ham United successful for between £5-£10 million over the Tevez affair. The money went into the owners pocket and not Sheffield United. 

They got £20m didn't they?

5 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Initially £30m haggled down to £20m

Difference is West Ham stayed up directly in place of Sheff u with tevez scoring the all important goal to keep them up. 

Boro on the other hand only really have a claim to gate receipts and revenue for the play off semis if even that - they can’t claim they’d have gone up. So they’d be lucky to get a million or so out of us or whatever that would be worth. 

1 minute ago, Ramos said:

Difference is West Ham stayed up directly in place of Sheff u with tevez scoring the all important goal to keep them up. 

Boro on the other hand only really have a claim to gate receipts and revenue for the play off semis if even that - they can’t claim they’d have gone up. So they’d be lucky to get a million or so out of us or whatever that would be worth. 

Why couldn’t Bristol city claim against us as we beat them and knocked them out of the race and would probably finished above Middlesbrough - the whole claim business is ridiculous 

20 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Anyone else wonder if the reason that the Administrators have not announced a preferred bidder, and CK has today called Morris a proper duck job, is that Morris is now seeking some better out turn for fully releasing ‘his’ stadium asset? 

I've thought all along that Mel was still capable of caving this whole deal in.  If he does its shows he was never really a Derby fan an this was nothing more than a vanity project.....  

17 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

I've thought all along that Mel was still capable of caving this whole deal in.  If he does its shows he was never really a Derby fan an this was nothing more than a vanity project.....  

I’d say it’s clear he wasn’t a proper Derby fan all along. What Derby fan would do what he did? A fraud.

He tried to speak a good game, but he’s similar to David Brent reeling off facts about Tchaikovsky in The Office. It was all for show.