Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

5 minutes ago, Ramifications said:

According to CK there is only one other interested party and their bid fell short of his. So, if he does pull out tonight when he releases his official statement. If true, I guess they other party will automatically become the preferred bidder? 

How would he know anything about the content of another bidder?

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Anyone else wonder if the reason that the Administrators have not announced a preferred bidder, and CK has today called Morris a proper duck job, is that Morris is now seeking some better out turn for fully releasing ‘his’ stadium asset? 

Does Morris even own the stadium still?? God knows. If Morris is still pulling some strings then we’re buggered. 

5 minutes ago, derby8 said:

Mind the gap.

Wonder what the gap between the top bid and the combined creditors demand is at present. And whether it can be bridged in any way.

MSD will get what they're owed. The admins seem to think they will get their CVA with unsecureds.  HMRC was potentially problematic but they are apparently playing ball. Wonder whether the timing issues relate more to business plan, sponsors maybe...?  And perhaps the particular deal structure Appleby wants, say around the stadium. Ah then of course there is that vile US lawyer   

8 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Anyone else wonder if the reason that the Administrators have not announced a preferred bidder, and CK has today called Morris a proper duck job, is that Morris is now seeking some better out turn for fully releasing ‘his’ stadium asset? 

it's still not his asset     As CK confirmed today  

Was there ever any evidence that this bloke had the means to buy Derby County? His present company certainly wasn't big enough or successful enough to give him the necessary net worth.

Lot of free publicity and newspaper backlinks for Slync.io though...

Edited by td_evans

55 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Rangers didn't have a buyer willing to pay enough, so HMRC blocked the CVA and the SPL clubs voted against letting them stay in the league. According to wikipedia. Our admins have always been confident that we'll sell for enough to clear 25% of unsecured debts so with EFL support we can do what Wigan did    If we need to. We won't need to if we get a CVA voted through 

You believe everything you read on Wiki?  There post is based on what admin have said!!!

"I must now stand aside and let the administrators pursue their own course" 

I find that an interesting choice of words. I'd love Quantuma to shed some light on what he's getting at, but I doubt that will be forthcoming. 

It sounds like they have a different structure in mind to what Kirchner was proposing. 

All very confusing.