Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

2 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

I'm beginning to think you are right, January and February will come and go and it will be the same old news coming out of Pride Park, still no buyer. 

Get AFC Derby County up and running. This takeover won’t happen. 
hopefully I’m wrong! 

Edited by TheresOnlyWanChope

22 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I think we need a very good reason why this has slipped again so soon after announcing to the fans and to the players that it was expected this week.

amd if anyone is to blame for the delay the. The fingers should be firmly pointed at them. Wycombe, Boro … you are first in the firing line you parasitical lowlifes.

15 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I don't understand why the administrators keep setting themselves deadlines if they aren't going to meet them. Surely if you're not sure, don't commit yourself to a time frame? 

‘Cause it sounds good in a meeting?

I don’t mind the actual deadline being missed, things happen and I can fully imagine that if one thing doesn’t happen on the day it should it then holds up the whole process, it’s the never ending performance of it all. A supporters group where we learn nothing because the groups are just happy to be there, everyone then puts far too much importance on the tiny bit of detail and then it all goes like this now.

No more meetings, the administrators need more dialogue with radio Derby/Steve nicholson about what’s going on and proper questions need asking at the appropriate time. 

23 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I think we need a very good reason why this has slipped again so soon after announcing to the fans and to the players that it was expected this week.

amd if anyone is to blame for the delay the. The fingers should be firmly pointed at them. Wycombe, Boro … you are first in the firing line you parasitical lowlifes.

There may well be a good reason but the administrators are not under any obligation to disclose that information to the fans.

26 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I don't understand why the administrators keep setting themselves deadlines if they aren't going to meet them. Surely if you're not sure, don't commit yourself to a time frame? 

Yes made the exact same point over a week ago and weirdly was shouted down that fans are not entitled to any information from the administrators as that's not their primary function. 

Worrying when one of the bidders is considering withdrawing citing a lack of engagement from an administration team earning a reported £1 million for three months work.

Got to start thinking seriously what our future is. The explanation the administrators have given means absolutely nothing - full of hot air.

3 minutes ago, td_evans said:

It’s a ducking joke (pardon my french although it will be censored)

Quantuma are taking the mickey out of us, not just the fans but also Kirchner too by the looks of it.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him walk now, this is a shambles from top to bottom and i hope this calling out of Quantuma will trigger something more than just a generic baalocks statement that we’ve heard over and over again for the last month or so.

Genuinely really worried about us now.

6 minutes ago, td_evans said:

People will automatically take Kirchner’s side here, but this seems (with a little help from another one of them supporter group guys ?) that something isn’t quite right with his bid or that something isn’t plausible within it. Let’s face it, it’s a bit ‘it’s not me, it’s them’ to try and pull a bit of favour

It would make sense if the admins are giving time for Appleby/Gadsby to get their bid sorted as they would be the more ideal front runner with a more long term plan of getting the club better run financially.