Rams vs Luton Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

So so angry after that.

Those players give absolutely everything. Can't ask for more.

But I'm sorry you cannot legislate for goalkeeping like that.

We were so in control, didn't look in trouble. Not a save to make. It was a nothing ball in. Why on earth has he come for that? As soon as he did you just knew.

We have to work so hard to get anything from a game. Stuff like that is just complete stupidity.

Said it before with Roos. A good goalkeeper gets you 10-15 points a season and a bad one costs you. 

We've got 2 goalkeepers who are dross and will cost us time and time again.

Young lad was like a rabbit in headlights for 10 mins when he came on for Jozwiak.  That and a goalkeeper with the body strength of a leaf in the wind cost us 2 very vital points.  Had to win this one .  First goals in weeks and we give them 2.   

Luton fans possibly the biggest bunch of chavs in football, with very short memories.  If were going down at least we don't live in Luton permanently.  Absolute poo tip.

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

6 minutes ago, roboto said:

Roos back in goal for the weekend. Allsop has played well but shoes why he wasn’t first choice earlier this season with some poor decision making and kicking.

2 points dropped but better attacking play from us with Lawrence up front. We need to get ahead earlier and keep the pressure on before teams can react to the system.

We need Marshall in goal Saturday doesn't matter if Wayne as fallen out with him or not pick your best team that's Marshall in goal it's a no brainer. 

I think the limitations of the squad stood out tonight, as we don’t seem to improve when we bring players on compared to the opposition. I think the CKR thing is a conundrum as we don’t have any striking options but our open play improvement seems to be built on fluid movement of a front three. I’m not sure what the answer is 

6 minutes ago, Yani P said:

That is a tad harsh thought Lawrence was superb tonight...all over the park he scored set up the 2nd and was involved all game..best player on the pitch for me..

Amazing how people see games differently!

Can't knock him for a goal and an assist as that is what he is up top for but 'all over the pitch' really?

Morrison was certainly getting pissed off with Lawrence trotting around while the  rest of thr front line were trying to press.

Also pulled out of a challenge in the lead up to their second goal.

If the goals and assists continue I won't be too bothered about his work rate (or lack of) but history shows its highly unlikely. 

Maybe a change of role will bring a change of fortune, I live in hope.

Disappointing to lose 2 points, and clearly a couple of bad errors for our goals. No need for scapegoats though. Given the strength of our squad/options we are showing an tremendous lot of fight. If only we had a fit, decent forward to take some pressure off the midfield. These kind of performances are an inevitability now and again all things considered.

Love Rooney but no idea why he didn’t bring Stearman on instead of Williams when nearly all their players were 6ft. On Allsop he might’ve played well vs Reading but he’s played 5 or 6 games this season and been at fault for 3 shocking goals (Salford, Sheff U, tonight). Was lucky not to give one away at Preston with his kicking and in the first half tonight. Don’t want to see him in the team on Saturday 

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Draw about right, we shaded the first half, they were better in the second. I don't usually moan about refs but every decision seemed to go their way tonight.

He blew up 20 seconds early and there was a big stoppage for Lawrence and the Luton players yellows? Clueless