Rams vs Luton Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

Yay, I’m going to this!! After a brain haemorrhage and then lockdown I thought I’d never get to PP again. However, I’ve recovered really well over the summer, especially worked hard to improve physically and my partner is letting my son take me to the match - he’s much more worried than I am!

So, Rams, I’d appreciate a good performance and a win - though whatever happens I’ll feel like a winner just getting there.

Attempting to cover all bases 

Luton have a lot of clean sheets, but have also been hammered good and proper from time to time 

so … it’s either 0-0 again 

Or a 4-0 thumping to the Rams as all the youngsters find their scoring boots

This is so different from the toothless end to last season. We are shooting, we are creating. Only a few wood shavings, bobbles or slippery fingers and the gates will open 

Side bets available on penalties not given, out of balance card issuing and whether or not Wayne will get sent to the stands bets must be in Haribo mix or similar toothrot / cyber currency as we are currently embargoed

Could really do with 3 points here. We're picking up points from draws but you can't sustain a season on draws. We've drawn a few games we could have lost, which is great, but we've got a couple of tough games ahead which I'd like to be able to accept draws against.

Being satisfied with drawing the next two requires us to win this one. Would take a draw away at Cov but from Luton or Blackburn we'll need a win from at least one of them.

Maybe we shouldn't look that far ahead though.

21 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A few tough decisions for Rooney to make: Allsop vs Roos, Festy vs Byrne, Buchanan vs Fozzy, who plays CF?...

My team:

Roos
Jagielika   Davies
Festy   Bird   Shinnie   Buchanan
Knight   Ravel   Lawrence
Baldock

Subs: Allsop, Byrne, Stearman, Forsyth, Jozwiak, Sibley, Kazim

What has Allsopp done wrong to get dropped ??‍♂️

27 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A few tough decisions for Rooney to make: Allsop vs Roos, Festy vs Byrne, Buchanan vs Fozzy, who plays CF?...

My team:

Roos
Jagielika   Davies
Festy   Bird   Shinnie   Buchanan
Knight   Ravel   Lawrence
Baldock

Subs: Allsop, Byrne, Stearman, Forsyth, Jozwiak, Sibley, Kazim

Why change a GK that's had 3 clean sheets in a row?

27 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

if we get out of it too quickly I'd expect another deduction.?

We're almost certainly getting the extra deduction for the ammotisation related stuff regardless. Obviously timing wise, I'm sure the EFL would love it to drop the day we climb out of the bottom three, but that's just because...

17 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Can half fans watch this on Sky’s red button?  If not I would be really grateful if all regular matchday attendees could let me know how inadequate I am for not making the effort to step through the gates of Pride Park.

Yeah boooooooooo! 

Bet you'll be at home watching recordings of Strictly after your big birthday ?

44 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Can half fans watch this on Sky’s red button?  If not I would be really grateful if all regular matchday attendees could let me know how inadequate I am for not making the effort to step through the gates of Pride Park.

Yes, or you could put a tenner in the club and treat yourself to Rams TV.

56 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You'd feel more inadequate if you turned up, in all honesty.

My Ajax Bob Marley shirt has apparently arrived today, and I have every intention of wearing it tomorrow, and having it on show, even if that means 5 base layers under it!  ?❄️

As handsome as you reputedly are, there ain't no way people would be taking a blind bit of notice of you, when they see how stunningly gorgeous I look!

... That's assuming I can actually fit into it, of course.  Just checked, and I opted for medium!  Bit scared now, to be fair!   What was I thinking!   ?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

You'd feel more inadequate if you turned up, in all honesty.

My Ajax Bob Marley shirt has apparently arrived today, and I have every intention of wearing it tomorrow, and having it on show, even if that means 5 base layers under it!  ?❄️

As handsome as you reputedly are, there ain't no way people would be taking a blind bit of notice of you, when they see how stunningly gorgeous I look!

... That's assuming I can actually fit into it, of course.  Just checked, and I opted for medium!  Bit scared now, to be fair!   What was I thinking!   ?

I’d heard about the delivery already. Three little birds told me. I will watch the game on telly but don’t leave me waiting in vain. Get up, stand up, so I can quickly and easily spot you in the crowd ?