Derby finally accept 21 point deduction.

taggy180

15 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

All this speculation is doing no-one any good. Expect -21 and anything less is a bonus. 
That’s the top & bottom of it. 

Which is why it is all the more disgusting that no announcement has been made yet.

If John Percy and Alan Nixon both know what the penalty is, if fans from the 91 other clubs in the country know and even my mum knows, then why the hell don't the EFL just put us out of our misery.

I still ain't confident we will have an announcement this side of January.

24 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Which is why it is all the more disgusting that no announcement has been made yet.

If John Percy and Alan Nixon both know what the penalty is, if fans from the 91 other clubs in the country know and even my mum knows, then why the hell don't the EFL just put us out of our misery.

Fairly certain that it's going to be -21.  My guess is the EFL want DCFC to remain competitive in Ch'ship games for as long as possible. Hence the delay in announcing the additional points deduction which effectively ends our season, giving license for Rooney to pick and choose which games we 'turn up' to. 

56 minutes ago, europia said:

Fairly certain that it's going to be -21.  My guess is the EFL want DCFC to remain competitive in Ch'ship games for as long as possible. Hence the delay in announcing the additional points deduction which effectively ends our season, giving license for Rooney to pick and choose which games we 'turn up' to. 

Which will also delay a takeover...

1 hour ago, europia said:

That’s been my viewpoint at least for half a season so they can say it’s fair to everyone when we turn up with the 15 year olds 

38 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Wouldn’t be easier if the EFL just said that all points Derby county gain are voided 

Yes, and wipe out our record since 1884. Purge the filthy sheepshaggers out of history like Pol Pot did in Cambodia and the cultural revolution of communist China. 

The EFL can collectively, and individually, kiss my hairy arse.

Stop Motion Animation GIF by Aardman Animations

10 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

agree. i cant help thinking we’ll get our points deduction after weve played every club once. that way when rooney starts playing kids in perpetration for league 1, the clubs whove played us cant complain about us fielding weaken teams

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

There may be a delay due to agreeing a business plan with Efl which is tricky if you don’t know who the owner will be. Agreeing a punishment has to coincide with new owners taking over.

but I think we are close to moving to preferred bidder stage … 48 hours maybe?

The BBC are claiming today or tomorrow so will be tomorrow as the EFL like stringing things out as long as they can because they don't care about the fans, just the money the club's generate for them.

1 hour ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

agree. i cant help thinking we’ll get our points deduction after weve played every club once. that way when rooney starts playing kids in perpetration for league 1, the clubs whove played us cant complain about us fielding weaken teams

That really is a good point though. Stoke would say they had an unfair disadvantage when they played us, compared to Bournemouth