Derby County fined by the FA

Bubbles

2 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

I am genuinely mind blown that we have been fined for this. If every single referee sent in a report for this, there'd be A LOT of money going in the FA's back pocket. Shambles.

With your level of detective skills you should consider a job with the London Met.

Will the EFL be fined for the lack of quality of referees they are appointing for our matches. They are many examples do far of blatrnt penalties not being given including the florist match and last night, the penalty given against us v Salford. The the bookings we get when opposition players doing the same get nothing not to mention the corner that never was last Saturday (not Friday) . Need I go on except not a word about poor referees from the EFL

The officials at the EFL are a bunch of gibsons, it looks like their counterparts at the FA are no better.

This fine under Rule E20.1 can have only come from the referee's report. If the referee felt threatened or intimidated by Shinnie talking to him, then the club will be getting a £5,000 fine after every game.

Confused.  Doesn't Rule E20.1 relate to discriminatory behaviour by fans (i.e. all the abuse one element gave Sharp), not actions by the players - apart from getting the date wrong, the statement seems to be contradictory.  In one breath it quotes Rule E20.1 (fan behaviour), which I could understand us possibly getting fined, but then refers to players' conduct with the sending off incident, with Derby players protesting no more than the Blades players from what I saw, which I didn't think fell into this rule and was no more vociferous that that shown by any team in literally every match that's played.  Madness. 

FA Rule E20.1 provides that a Club shall be responsible for ensuring, amongst other things, that its supporters refrain from improper conduct. This includes refraining from any improper conduct which includes a reference, whether express or implied to any one or more of the following: ethnic origin, colour, race, nationality, religion or belief, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation or disability. A breach of Rule E20.1 is considered “Misconduct”.

file:///C:/Users/Ian%20Hart/Downloads/the-fa-sanction-guidelines-for-discrimination-by-crowds.pdf