Derby County fined by the FA

Bubbles

This is getting a little obvious… I mean at no point did I watch the players after the decision and think they acted any differently to anything we see week in and week out. 

the penalty last night was as obvious as Curtis’ last weekend.

Shameless is not the word  

instead of paying a valid creditor we have to pay these crooks - British sense of fair play? Corrupt, arrogant and greedy. 

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

How hell can they fine us when club got no money were in administration for god sake.

Doesn't matter B4, if any business is operating under administration and it needs some equipment or service, it still has to pay for it! Same with a fine I'm afraid, no matter how petty the EFL are acting, the bloody Bamfords.

This decision is a farce. This type of incident and the level of response literally occurs on every game at some point.

They won’t but the club should appeal and show ten incidents far worse than ours which resulted in no punishment and then show ours which is a 5k fine and literally ask what the difference is?

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

How hell can they fine us when club got no money were in administration for god sake.

Doesn’t mean we don’t have any money B4, we have a small pot of money.

The key question is whether the FA are a footballing creditor guaranteed 100%.

41 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Doesn’t mean we don’t have any money B4, we have a small pot of money.

The key question is whether the FA are a footballing creditor guaranteed 100%.

Well let's hope the yard makes 10k in money in one afternoon of football.

I bet you anything if it was premiership club the FA would bend over backwards to help them. But poor little Derby get sweet little fa of protection of these fines no to damn well struggle pay it off and more people stand lose there jobs.

3 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Amazing when you watch any Premier league game the players are in the refs face for anything..this decision is just pitiful..the most animated of ours was Shinnie and that was only because had told him it was a yellow..

It's us against the World....Buckle up It's going to be a rough ride . I'm with them ALL the way , COYR !! 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well let's hope the yard makes 10k in money in one afternoon of football.

I bet you anything if it was premiership club the FA would bend over backwards to help them. But poor little Derby get sweet little fa of protection of these fines no to damn well struggle pay it off and more people stand lose there jobs.

To be fair the FA so hand these fines out all the time. My issue here is we didn’t actually do sweet FA to deserve it. If there players talking to the referee what looks politely is enough to make that referee write us up, then that referee needs to be considered if he is fit enough to warrant Championship games.

What's most galling about this is that it was the terrible behaviour of the Sheffield United players haranguing and intimidating the ref until he changed his mind about the card which should have been punished. At no point did the Derby players appear to do anything untoward. My complaint is we're far too nice as a team and are an easy target because of that as we don't stand up for ourselves enough. Here's another case in point.