Shinniesta

Comrade 86

Has taken some pelters this season. Form may be temporary but this lad is class and a born fighter too. Absolutely dominant in midfield today and played two or three sublime passes that really deserved to end in goals. In a dogfight, this lad's the first name on the team-sheet for me. I bet he's absolutely horrible to play against.

A quick shout out to Ryan Allsop too. Tough start to his Derby career, but didn't crumble. He was excellent tonight.

3 minutes ago, Red_ram said:

Had a couple of dodgy stray passes in the first half but then was immense afterwards. We’d already be a league one team without him last season. Two things you always get with him: 110%, and a booking lol.

I absolutely love the lad. People have short memories it seems to me, but he's always taken a good few games to get right on his A-game. Thought he was the absolute stand-out tonight. If we can keep him fit and in-form and get Bielik back in there too, we'll give any side in the div a game. Think it was Lamps who brought him in and he ought to know a bit about midfielders after all!

1 minute ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I absolutely love the lad. People have short memories it seems to me, but he's always taken a good few games to get right on his A-game. Thought he was the absolute stand-out tonight. If we can keep him fit and in-form and get Bielik back in there too, we'll give any side in the div a game. Think it was Lamps who brought him in and he ought to know a bit about midfielders after all!

He knew fook all about forwards and left backs.

I just get frustrated with his habit of negative passing. Hear me out before you attack!

He gets into habits of doing it. He'll do it all match, every match for a period and then suddenly wake up and look completely different.  

When he refuses to face the right way and plays like Bryson in defensive midfield it's so frustrating and pointless. He's obviously capable of more. 

He's like either part of the major problem or part of the major solution. 

Off the ball, yeah. I'm a full time fan

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

I just get frustrated with his habit of negative passing. Hear me out before you attack!

He gets into habits of doing it. He'll do it all match, every match for a period and then suddenly wake up and look completely different.  

When he refuses to face the right way and plays like Bryson in defensive midfield it's so frustrating and pointless. He's obviously capable of more. 

He's like either part of the major problem or part of the major solution. 

Off the ball, yeah. I'm a full time fan

You caught the DCFC bug again mate?

24 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Eh?

It was a joke. 

He hasn't got the greatest touch and is an average passer, but he will battle all day.

He is exactly what we need this season, but we need better in the long run and Bielik will probably replace him.

Edited by sage

14 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You caught the DCFC bug again mate?

A little bit, mate. ?

it's the positivity and seige mentality. Sucks you in! 

I think a lot of half fans are flying the flag right now realising how important DCFC is to others, to football, to the city, to future generations. 

Just want to see The Rams back on the right track don't we

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Has taken some pelters this season. Form may be temporary but this lad is class and a born fighter too. Absolutely dominant in midfield today and played two or three sublime passes that really deserved to end in goals. In a dogfight, this lad's the first name on the team-sheet for me. I bet he's absolutely horrible to play against.

Have said it before, he's our real captain.