We Are Derby.

Day

Just another thought tonight, spare a thought for all the staff at the club tonight, there is a lot of good people in that are not only staff but supporters and care just as much as we do about this club and will be in bits tonight worried about their futures as well as the club.

Would be good if we can come together and support them through a gofundme or something, not sure how that can be organised, if anyone has experience of these things hit me up, better use of our energy right now. 

49 minutes ago, David said:

I understand that tonight many questions will be asked, both of the club and myself. 

Tonight as the news was broke, I was sat in the pub, still am, it's hit me hard as I'm sure it has you all, I was not expecting it, there was no pre warning, no hint of what was to come.

I also understand that over the years my opinion has been questioned, it's something I have had to deal with, sometimes poorly, but with the best and honest of intentions.

Tonight I am hurting, just as much as you all, this is the club I love, the club I adore, the club I have tattooed on my hand for all to see with pride. 

I love this club, please just think when posting over the next few days, weeks in anger, myself, the moderators, we do not deserve to be on the end of your anger or frustration.

Today is a dark day for the club, but as fans, we need to to stick together. We are Derby County, every one of us and we will move forward as one.

Once a ram, always a ram ?

9A53B821-DEEB-4E29-8BBC-7A92E7601EC2.jpeg

I see no reason why anyone should be angry with you or any of the other mods,i have not always agreed with your comments regarding MM,even just the other day you posted about me always having a go at MM,i didn't take it personally we are all on here because we have one thing in common but that doesn't mean we can't have differing opinions.The situation we now find the club in is nothing whatsoever to do with anyone on here.

5 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Let’s all get behind the Rams tomorrow let them know we are there to support our team.

Always Gritstone, always.

I'll get dogs abuse from stokies who I have the misfortune to live amongst, work and drink with but they can all feck off.

Theres got to be a song if we take the lead, 

We're in admin, how poo are you!

9 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Always Gritstone, always.

I'll get dogs abuse from stokies who I have the misfortune to live amongst, work and drink with but they can all feck off.

Theres got to be a song if we take the lead, 

We're in admin, how poo are you!

Well it’s back to the Red Dog filled office on Monday let’s hope we’re only 3 points behind them and in a couple of weeks we could be pissing ourselves at being above them. Come on Wayne let’s do it!!

I'm as shocked as anyone, and feeling very let down by people I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt to. I'll wait for the full story to come out, but I'm struggling to find a positive yet in this sorry saga. 

Back in 2016, after the Clement saga, a friend told me that he'd bumped into Mel Morris walking his dog one day. He'd been at school with him and new him well. He said MM told him that day that he'd already regretted buying the club because of what he'd had to deal with from the fallout of Clements sacking etc. He wasn't a guy to ******** or exaggerate, so I accepted it at face value. It makes me wonder about what has happened in the interim. 

I know from personal experience that no-one who puts their heart, soul and cash into a business takes a decision like this lightly, though I have to leave MM's thoughts and motives open to speculation at the moment. 

The "I told you so" posts are justified and understandable, but can hopefully be parked for another day. What we need now is for all Derby fans to come together, put aside their differences and show the world that we won't be bowed. UTR.