Views From the Outside 21/22

DarkFruitsRam7

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Tbf people are going to sing that at us even if they don't mean it. That's the bravado between fans. 

I don't mind them singing it. I mind more about their opinions when they think they know our situation and clearly don't. Because they spread misinformation 

Definitely appreciate the support of rival fans but those that don't like us... join the likes of Boro, Forest etc at the EFL HQ then you can all be in one place when we tell them to feck themselves. 

I think the party song will be turned onto Gibson at Middlesbrough...delete..Derby....insert Gibson  

Being a sort of local I do like to keep me one good eye on the Posh (Peterborough) fans forum.

Some bloke is trying to organise a bus to the upcoming Rams match, seems his first selling point was a trip to the Brunnie, anyway here’s that conversation.

Poster 1

I know, the Brunswick is home fans only now but I'm sure we'd have sorted somewhere.

Poster 2 

Wtf?  That's the single best football pub in the country.

Or it was, anyway.

The conversation continues as to the pre match entertainment.

Poster 3

My preference us for straight into Derby but will back whatever you decide upon.

Even if it is Uttoxeter and the risk of the coach axles ending up on bricks and the wheels going off on the back of a battered Hilux alongside a corner shop cash machine and a couple of lurchers.

Incoming in………………5…….4……..3…….2…….I???

I’ve included the link in case a right of reply is demanded!?

https://londonroad.net/Forum/showthread.php?tid=20395

Edited by Old Spalding Ram

28 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Being a sort of local I do like to keep me one good eye on the Posh (Peterborough) fans forum.

Some bloke is trying to organise a bus to the upcoming Rams match, seems his first selling point was a trip to the Brunnie, anyway here’s that conversation.

Poster 1

I know, the Brunswick is home fans only now but I'm sure we'd have sorted somewhere.

Poster 2 

Or it was, anyway.

Poster 3

My preference us for straight into Derby but will back whatever you decide upon.

Even if it is Uttoxeter and the risk of the coach axles ending up on bricks and the wheels going off on the back of a battered Hilux alongside a corner shop cash machine and a couple of lurchers.

Love that Derby has the single best football pub in the Country. 

2 minutes ago, r_wilcockson said:

Absolutely the opposite - everyone hoping we stay up and that we're their second team now, exactly how it should be ?

Good was going to say as been skimming the Internet and majority of comments I've seen around Rooney or the club have been very supportive and complementary 

16 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I can't get to see the comments for some reason on the Beeb app am assuming that they're all negative?

Apart from a few Forest dicks talking about liquidation parties all positive.  This retort made me laugh

If you threw a party, the rest of Nottingham would be washing their hair.

And Gibsons manson like following 

Derbys problems are nothing to do with Gibson though it's to do with the fact Derby haven't offered any proposal of compensation for the other teams to agree to therefore the club cannot yet be sold.

Scheming? He has done nothing wrong. It's the old owner of Derby that did all the scheming. Cheated and got caught, simple as. You lot all laughed when you thought you were getting away with it. Don't get me wrong, I and plenty of other Boro fans would like Derby to survive. However, it's not the fault of Middlesbrough FC, that put you in this situation.

3 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Poster 1

Poster 2 

Or it was, anyway.

Poster 3

Live footage of Uttox lads waiting to see who else laughs at this post. 
@Mucker1884 and @DarkFruitsRam7, sleep with one eye open chaps……

97FD4E7A-09CD-4580-9595-9C4275F0B7EC.jpeg

3 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Poster 1

Poster 2 

Or it was, anyway.

Poster 3

10 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I was going to suggest they stop in Burton for a few at the Coopers Tavern. It's not my favourite pub but a lot of the older crowd love it.

11 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Laugh?  Moi?

Not me my friend.  Not in a million years.  Never laughed in my life.  Not in my nature.  Think you need to check again!
And besides, I like Uttoxeter... a lot.  Love it in fact.  More than I love my family, even!

(Do I have to keep going, or have I protesteth my innocence enough now?)

??

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Laugh?  Moi?

Not me my friend.  Not in a million years.  Never laughed in my life.  Not in my nature.  Think you need to check again!
And besides, I like Uttoxeter... a lot.  Love it in fact.  More than I love my family, even!

(Do I have to keep going, or have I protesteth my innocence enough now?)

??

The committee are considering your defence ………

B069FCE3-77C0-4B1C-8A3C-CCD822AF01F3.jpeg