v Salford (H) Match Day Thread

ollycutts1982

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Attackers look poor in poor sides, in other news the sky is blue and water is wet.

Its definitely partly that and I think (at least last season) there were tactical issues that stifled the entire attacking unit. More people should notice that none of the attacking players last season performed at a level they'd previously showed they were capable of (except CKR).

Just now, dcfcreece1601 said:

Didn't say he had? I said if sibley does the same thing that kamil has done he will be called amazing regardless of what it was , but kamil will be scapegoated as per usual 

Yeah I’ve just accepted that’s how it is now. I don’t get it at all, but hey ho.

Just now, brady1993 said:

Its definitely partly that and I think (at least last season) there were tactical issues that stifled the entire attacking unit. More people should notice that none of the attacking players last season performed at a level they'd previously showed they were capable of (except CKR).

Agree with this, we didn't move the ball fast enough and made the work for the attackers that much harder. This Jozwiak hate that is becoming more popular is silly.