Who will be our first signing?

RoyMac5

10 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

What would u call it then ? 

well organised with nothing to worry about ?

I mean we aren’t just not signing players because we don’t want to are we? 

I've learned I have far more important things to worry about than ‘are we going to sign x,y or z’ it’s completely out of our control and when (or if) we sign people we will… 

tske the dog for a walk, read your kids a bedtime story or go down the pub for a pint. 

que Sara, sara 

2 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I've learned I have far more important things to worry about than ‘are we going to sign x,y or z’ it’s completely out of our control and when (or if) we sign people we will… 

tske the dog for a walk, read your kids a bedtime story or go down the pub for a pint. 

que Sara, sara 

Thanks Mel. No NDA then ?

Just now, Ramslad1992 said:

que Sara, sara 

No I agree 

but that’s the point isn’t it, it’s not because we don’t want to 

It’s because of financial Mis management (not for the first time in Derby county’s long history) that we can’t 

and who knows , Mel and Pearce Included when we actually can 

if they’re being taken on this merry dance for much longer by the efl .. that is largely self inflicted then maybe none of them know 

which is a concern 

I’ll have a pint see if that helps 

2 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

que Sara, sara 

And it's not as though signing a 53 year old Jagielka is going to have us all perched on the edge of our seats in excited anticipation.

6 minutes ago, KBB said:

He is no mug at this level jagielka. He is the type of player who would play like a god against us, not lose a header all game, bully CKR out the game and run the game from centre half and we would all be on here saying how we could do with a player like him.

And he’ll sign for us and be more like Alan Stubbs. ?

Seriously I reckon Jagielka would be an excellent signing. 

Edited by RIMBAUD

27 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

And it's not as though signing a 53 year old Jagielka is going to have us all perched on the edge of our seats in excited anticipation.

They said that when we signed a 37 year old Paul Mcgrath who had knackered knees.

He was Superb that season.

I've seen enough of Jag to be of the opinion that he would be a great signing for a season.

Edited by mwram1973