Krystian Bielik

RoyMac5

46 minutes ago, Edinburgh ram said:

I was just about crying when that goal went in. I just hope he’s alright, can’t bear the thought of him being out again. If he’s is though, I hope it’s a collar bone rather than a dislocated shoulder. Difference between 6 weeks and 12 weeks.

You are correct with the time span, however this does not happen with National Hunt jockeys, they normally are back racing in under 2 weeks, there is also straping that can prevent the ball from poping out of the joint, which he may wear if it is a discolated shoulder, lets hope it is not too serious.

4 minutes ago, SirBrian said:

You are correct with the time span, however this does not happen with National Hunt jockeys, they normally are back racing in under 2 weeks, there is also straping that can prevent the ball from poping out of the joint, which he may wear if it is a discolated shoulder, lets hope it is not too serious.

Let’s hope that’s the case. I just can’t take another spell with him on the sidelines. His impact was clear to see even though he isn’t fully fit. The boy just oozes class.

4 minutes ago, SirBrian said:

I was at Warwick races once, when I saw a jockey being lifted into his boots, because he was riding with a broken foot!

Madmen and women.

10 minutes ago, Edinburgh ram said:

Let’s hope that’s the case. I just can’t take another spell with him on the sidelines. His impact was clear to see even though he isn’t fully fit. The boy just oozes class.

Be a shame . Thinks he's has shoulder surgery before.  He's rather Thornesque in that regard I'm afraid.  

22 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Hopefully it’s a twinge of something in that case. The boy really is made of wet paper towels if he’s dislocated his shoulder from that because there looked like nothing in it at all.

I suspect it was the attack he got from our own goalkeeper in the celebration.  Not his fault mind, I think he was suffering from pass back delirium by that stage and didn't know who it was.

1 minute ago, DCFC Kicks said:

Watch this back in 0.25 and you can see as he pushes down to get up with his right arm it looks like he dislocates his elbow. ?

Good angle that. If it is his elbow then hopefully it can be fixed quicker than a shoulder/collarbone injury.

Some strapping around the elbow or a small brace fitted between matches so he can still play? Fingers crossed!

Yes he got injured but that was brave and instinctive to manage to score that half chance at best 

sympathies if he’s hurt himself I don’t think he’s made of glass …I was worried it was his knee when saw he was hurt but luckily it’s not if he gets proper fit he could be the difference between us staying up or going down 

49 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

Watch this back in 0.25 and you can see as he pushes down to get up with his right arm it looks like he dislocates his elbow. ?

agree it looks like the injury happens when he pushes himself up with his right arm. But for that to cause a dislocation, or any injury,  is really weird

Wish people would stop blaming players in the goal celebration 

I've never dislocated my shoulder before so have no idea what it feels like, perhaps someone who has could shed some light? Is it possible to "think" you've dislocated it when really you haven't? I imagine it's the kind of thing where if something is wrong you definitely know about it.

Bielik has dislocated his shoulder before, so it's strange he'd think he'd dislocated it but actually turn out to be completely fine.