Could we defy the odds next season.

Boycie

Will we get into the play off, even with 12 points deduction.  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 minutes ago, Boycie said:

What are the chances of Wayne getting a siege mentality into our young squad this season?

We will add to the squad, that’s a certainty, but remember Billy’s band of brothers?

Who's as deluded as me?

Not me! Relegation battle all season as it stands, but hope springs eternal as they say!

32 minutes ago, Boycie said:

What are the chances of Wayne getting a siege mentality into our young squad this season?

We will add to the squad, that’s a certainty, but remember Billy’s band of brothers?

Who's as deluded as me?

It’s all ifs and buts, which in football never really works out.

BUT….IF we get a system that suits Knight and/or sibley. IF we can gear a holding midfielder to push Shinnie and Bird forward. IF Lawrence carries on his form under Cocu and back end of last season. IF say Duncan can come in and get a few goals. That we might just be ok. Need signings too ofcourse, but if we sort a decent structure/pattern of play to this side I don’t think we are in as bad a position as some would think.

16 hours ago, Boycie said:

Who's as deluded as me?

I’m on board the ‘deluded train’. Always am before the start of every new season. Whatever our circumstances or prep during the preseason I convince myself ‘this is the year’ & we’re going to smash it!!! ??