The Championship 21/22

Day

Dorset would be preferable to West London to live and work for me, one club town, no near neighbours to add even more more pressure to the job.

Yeah Bournemouth are going to expect play offs as a minimum but so would Fulham. Tough opening fixture if he does go there...at home to West Brom.

I haven't focused too much on it at all, but wonder what state a lot of clubs are in?  I can't say I've seen many signings at all which speaks volumes. 

I'd be surprised if it isn't three from Bournemouth, Fulham, WBA and Sheffield United promoted next season. Huge disparity towards the top end thanks to Covid. 

On 27/06/2021 at 15:28, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Club football doesn't exist during international tournaments as far as I'm concerned. Barely looked in the Rams Talk thread.

I’m the opposite never ever given an duck about International football. Wouldn’t care if England never won a game club over country every single time. 

Edited by Reggie Greenwood
Corrected auto correct

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Topram said:

Birmingham have made some very decent signings so far 

yes they have. Chong from utd is staying with utd for the preseason, same as mengi. then going to brum for 1st league match. id always think it better to get the player in for preseason so he can get used to the team, formations etc. 

unless it’s something to do with extend rest for players involved in the euros

• 2 weeks later...