The Championship 21/22

David

7 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

West Brom are a bit greedy with their CBs aren't they? Kipre, Bartley, OShea.. Ajayi on the bench... Clarke not even I the squad.

Angieram said they'd said Matt was injured. But yeah they seem a bit 'bottom heavy'. Maybe home matches they'll have a bench full of strikers!!! Money talks.

Edited by RoyMac5

What's with the Championship table this season? Everyone seems to be doing away draws as being worth more than home draws. Here's the BBC current live table:

172742084_20210808ChampionshipTable.thumb.JPG.6d6d179797bb9075bc2a8f3d477fcf11.JPG

It struck me as odd we're miles behind Huddersfield who we drew with and who I'd have assumed we'd be above on alphabetical order, but not a bit of it. 

Edited by Carl Sagan

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

What's with the Championship table this season? Everyone seems to be doing away draws as being worth more than home draws. Here's the BBC current live table:

172742084_20210808ChampionshipTable.thumb.JPG.6d6d179797bb9075bc2a8f3d477fcf11.JPG

It struck me as odd we're miles behind Huddersfield who we drew with and who I'd have assumed we'd be above on alphabetical order, but not a bit of it. 

Away goals would be the first tie-breaker to have an effect for most of the teams in that pack:
Rules for classification:
1. Points; All on 1
2. Goal difference; All on 0
3. Number of goals scored; Most games ended 1-1, save for WBA/Bournemouth which puts them above everyone else
4. Head-to-head results; All draws
5. Wins; No wins
6. Away goals; Away teams all have one more than the home teams
7. Penalty points (sec 9.5); Not sure if that's been factored into the standings on the live boards on BBC and similar
8. 12-point sending off offences Same as above