The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

42 minutes ago, Coconut said:

I feel nothing in particular toward any team at national level.

My preference would usually be for an underdog (Scotland), a team containing a Derby player (Scotland), or a team who play wildly entertaining football to win (err......Scotla....OK I'll give you that one) but I'm not particularly bothered either way 

Come to the light that shines north of the border.

26 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Well, sometimes it's really nice to be proved wrong. Sterling and Pickford in particular would not have been in my starting 11 at the start of the tournament but both have vindicated Southgate's decisions to start them in spades. Cracking open a bottle of posh rum now to sip with a large bowl of humble pie.

Well done lads, well done! ?

Sterling has really turned it on this tournament... and Pickford is a different animal in an England shirt. He’s quality for us. ?

16 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

We are going away for the holiday weekend this weekend..... I just heard my wife saying to her co worker "I bet he is already googling bars in Portland Maine to watch soccer"..... (i had done it before the kick off today....)

I hope you washed her mouth out with soapy water.

10 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Think only myself and @Angry Ramthink Sterling has massively underperformed thus far. Some of his decision making in all the games has been dreadful. Thank lord jebus that he was in the six yard box three times for three tap-ins. I expect more from him. 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Good job he was as Kane has been nowhere to be seen until the last 5 minutes today.

all jokes aside I think he’s been one of the standout performers so far. (Which isn’t hard in such a defensively set up team) 

3 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

The only problem with going to the pub to watch England play key matches ...

... is that I wear my red France 98 top!

1 minute ago, Ken Tram said:

The only problem with going to the pub to watch England play key matches ...

... is that I wear my red France 98 top!

Is this the internet version of seeing double?  

??