So what does our next kit look like?

Cisse

11 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

Only the old timers will remember this kit, it's always been my favourite.

I've been waiting 135 years for them to bring it back, maybe this will be the year.

image.png.11a216bef6aa89ea70a0d55b240d6e00.png

I'm reading the same book as you!

Chocolate yellow, cambridge blue

Not nicknamed Ram, or wolf or fox

But something from a chocolate box!

20 minutes ago, Brammie Steve said:

I'm reading the same book as you!

Chocolate yellow, cambridge blue

Not nicknamed Ram, or wolf or fox

But something from a chocolate box!

I'm not sure but I think this specific kit was only worn in one game in 1886. I think they originally changed to black and white colours  because the old clashed with Notts County's. 

Not that I dislike the Black & White but sometimes I do wish we'd kept a bit more colour.

5 hours ago, DCFClks said:

Not that I dislike the Black & White but sometimes I do wish we'd kept a bit more colour.

At the very list i think we should have some gold/yellow highlights. We've got a gold strip of seats at the top of the stadium and we should be using what we can to make the kits a bit more interesting than just black and white.

Can't find the video anymore, but didnt the club say at one point that we'd have another kit with a charity link this year after the success of the pink?

55 minutes ago, GenBr said:

At the very list i think we should have some gold/yellow highlights. We've got a gold strip of seats at the top of the stadium and we should be using what we can to make the kits a bit more interesting than just black and white.

Can't find the video anymore, but didnt the club say at one point that we'd have another kit with a charity link this year after the success of the pink?

We seem to go wild with the away and third kits each season but the home kit is always the same. I agree, I hope the add some gold highlights to the home kit. I can't remember the last time the home kit was anything other than black and white, I think they had some gold on one in the mid nineties but I'm not sure. 

7 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

We seem to go wild with the away and third kits each season but the home kit is always the same. I agree, I hope the add some gold highlights to the home kit. I can't remember the last time the home kit was anything other than black and white, I think they had some gold on one in the mid nineties but I'm not sure. 

Some of the puma kits in the mid 90s had gold piping on and they were some of my favourite kits. Most of the stuff we have now is so boring - just feels like I could get a plain white shirt and draw a ram on it and it would be virtually the same as the home shirt - there is no creativity in any of them recently

1 hour ago, DCFClks said:

it's tradition.

11 hours ago, GenBr said:

Some of the puma kits in the mid 90s had gold piping on and they were some of my favourite kits. Most of the stuff we have now is so boring - just feels like I could get a plain white shirt and draw a ram on it and it would be virtually the same as the home shirt - there is no creativity in any of them recently

Tbf the one for the season before last was jazzy with the zebra arms, I liked that and do like it when there's a bit more black on the arms.... I'd love to see them bring back the gold piping etc or even the blue piping we had in the auto windscreens days