So what does our next kit look like?

Cisse

On 25/05/2021 at 13:20, dcfcal said:

Here’s the one I worked up for last year – so it’ has the 32 Red sponsors logo, and it’s using the Bukhta away kit from 93/94 that @Ramarena mentioned too. I shared it on my Twitter and Facebook, but not here. 

210B5FA2-B54E-4680-8344-AC1080829A88.jpeg

It is decent shirt, but maybe bit too baseballish for a football team? Its's those thin stripes which does it. Footballers ain't fat like baseball players, they don't need thin stripes!

Southampton announced their new kit today.

Mind, they have a new supplier, know which league they'll be in, have sponsors in place.

Here's the scary bit:

"The shirt is also integrated with Augmented Reality technology that fans can scan with their smartphones to bring the shirt to life and gain access to exclusive content, including a 3D James Ward-Prowse in their living room."

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

Mind, they have a new supplier, know which league they'll be in, have sponsors in place.

Here's the scary bit:

"The shirt is also integrated with Augmented Reality technology that fans can scan with their smartphones to bring the shirt to life and gain access to exclusive content, including a 3D James Ward-Prowse in their living room."

Who would we have in our living room? Kaz? He's been round the world now could be literally everywhere lol

As an aside tho, that's a damn nice kit, Hummel are smashing it over the last few years

Tbf Umbro have done a good job, hopefully there will be some nods to the championship winning team

I like the stand names on the Hem, you could have the squad from that year in the hem of the shirt 

Nice ideas

2 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Here's the scary bit:

At least if Derby bring this in, I can start booing players 7 days a week.

5 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Here's the scary bit:

I'm in if he puts the hoover around.... ?