So what does our next kit look like?

Cisse

3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I might be wrong, but this season's shirt would have been designed about a year ago. I'm sure the lovely lassie from the marketing department, was on RamsTV when talking about this season's pink shirt. @Owen87ITK please correct me.

Here's hoping they have incorporated something into the shirt for the 50th Anniversary of being Champions of England.

That’s correct. These things are planned out well in advance.

On 23/05/2021 at 22:12, IlsonDerby said:

Itll be one of those off the rack sets you can buy from JJB after we’ve gone bust and started up a Phoenix club. 

Just waiting for Notts County to finish their season so we can have their cast offs,got to save money somewhere

2 hours ago, dcfcal said:

Here’s the one I worked up for last year – so it’ has the 32 Red sponsors logo, and it’s using the Bukhta away kit from 93/94 that @Ramarena mentioned too. I shared it on my Twitter and Facebook, but not here. 

210B5FA2-B54E-4680-8344-AC1080829A88.jpeg

I really like that, I reckon white sleeves with the pinstripes in black and then the cuff of the short and the collate being black with the blue as a trim would look ace

1 hour ago, SparxTheRam said:

I really like that, I reckon white sleeves with the pinstripes in black and then the cuff of the short and the collate being black with the blue as a trim would look ace

Not pink most unlucky kit to be ever ever ever made.