Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

No mention of the Efl. Morris quantuma everyone else to blame except the Efl.

I don’t think that’s what Jim wheeler thinks but somehow the times seems to have spun that line again.

Indeed. Also plays down the impact of Boro and WW, who are major players in the current crisis.

16 hours ago, Ramarena said:

He’s done well this season and deserves the credit.

Its strange that he’s doing better with a weaker squad, but maybe that’s down to the inexperience he had last season, which let’s be honest was utterly dire.

He made progress at the start of this season but there were still obvious improvements that could be made.

It wasn’t till Morrison was suspended that it finally seemed to click in his head what this division requires. 

Since then he’s really upped his game and has us playing much better than expected.

He may have stumbled across the solution, but he deserves credit for recognising it and sticking with the new approach instead of going backwards.

He’s made us solid, got us playing quicker and finally ina style that works in the Championship, we are now a dangerous team to play against.

Well done Wayne.

Typical!

I say all this and he goes and changes all the stuff he’s been doing right!

?

Well luck can decide whether you win or lose, Lawrence clean through and scuffs a shot passed the post, Grabbon gets a delfected shot to come his way and scores, Later on when 0-1 down we're in the box a bit scrappy and a deflection goes wide of Byrne.

Small margins will decide who gets the points, Certainly we matched them if not better, But goals win prizes.

Edited by Unlucky Alf

19 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Typical!

I say all this and he goes and changes all the stuff he’s been doing right!

?

I gave Wayne 10/10 v Shef U . We win games with our press , work rate and defensive qualities. But yesterday we left Fozzy on the bench and Bird ends up marking McKenna at a set piece. Buchannon , who did not look match fit played Grabban onside and he scored. Yet again Sibley gets 10 mins in the most extreme circumstances. They will watch the tape on Monday and I think Wayne will have to hold his hands up,

25 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Shhhhhh everyone’s asleep but I thought I’d post this to cheer everyone up a bit for when they wake up.

Is this is getting resolved (for now), and the admin stuff not seemingly moving then maybe let’s get all our full focus on what we can do as fans for Sunday!

Yes rooney staying with us

On 23/01/2022 at 10:34, jimtastic56 said:

I gave Wayne 10/10 v Shef U . We win games with our press , work rate and defensive qualities. But yesterday we left Fozzy on the bench and Bird ends up marking McKenna at a set piece. Buchannon , who did not look match fit played Grabban onside and he scored. Yet again Sibley gets 10 mins in the most extreme circumstances. They will watch the tape on Monday and I think Wayne will have to hold his hands up,

Wayne is like Judi Dench, a national treasure, beyond criticism. When he has a bad game his oppo is declared to be a genius 

12 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

Shhhhhh everyone’s asleep but I thought I’d post this to cheer everyone up a bit for when they wake up.

Is this is getting resolved (for now), and the admin stuff not seemingly moving then maybe let’s get all our full focus on what we can do as fans for Sunday!

They want him out?! ? FFS what are the Everton fans on?