Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If Rooney were to leave what are our options in terms of appointing a manager whilst in administration?

Do the administrators appoint someone alongside the preferred bidder? Seems risky if for whatever reason that bid falls through.

75-Maclaren-PA.jpg

20 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If Rooney were to leave what are our options in terms of appointing a manager whilst in administration?

Do the administrators appoint someone alongside the preferred bidder? Seems risky if for whatever reason that bid falls through.

If he does go (and for Everton I wouldn’t begrudge or blame him ) Then it’s an internal appt for me Daz Waz or  Curtis player manager 

21 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Step forward Curtis Eugene Davies, Player Manager!! ??

If he was offered this job, he can walk away pretty easy by the structuring of the deal and not looking the villain.  '  It helps Derby as Everton have structured a plan to give them 20k a week between now and the end of the season and they aren't paying my wages.  I've took less wages to ensure that payment is covered during my interim period' .  Can smell that line already.  We won't be getting a chunk of money like Rowett and Lampard, even if a  buyout clause is in his contract, we're not in a position to force the full amount if we need money that will be useful.

If Rooney goes to Everton then it would be an internal appointment for sure unless an out of contract manager fancies doing some volunteering or work experience. 

Rosenior would probably get it or Wassell at a push. Imo Daz is best placed with the U23s right now as we are likely to need many of them very soon.

1 hour ago, kingsy1884 said:

If Rooney goes to Everton then it would be an internal appointment for sure unless an out of contract manager fancies doing some volunteering or work experience. 

Rosenior would probably get it or Wassell at a push. Imo Daz is best placed with the U23s right now as we are likely to need many of them very soon.

Not LR please. I thought things couldn’t get much worse but

Out of the last 8 years of managers/ coaches it would be Mac (2st choice)or Wassell for me.Both could get more out of this squad i.m.o

Rosenior is a lovely chap but is complicit in our record over the last year and I've no faith in him becoming our main coach.

No point dreaming though,it's a unlikely scenario for Everton to seriously entertain Rooney as manager at this stage of his managerial career.

1 hour ago, jono said:

If he does go (and for Everton I wouldn’t begrudge or blame him ) Then it’s an internal appt for me Daz Waz or  Curtis player manager 

A new owner will want neither so its a very short term appointment if that happens. Mac also would last moments

Edited by Oldben
Added content

3 hours ago, JMC said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/17044663/everton-line-up-wayne-rooney-man-utd-Derby-transfers/

The Sun are getting very giddy about Rooney to Everton, even suggesting Tom Lawrence will be going with him! 

Suggesting that Tom Lawrence could be a regular starter for Everton is laugh-out-loud funny.