Jozwiak

vonwright

Yet another completely pointless signing, we could have used the money at the time to sign a decent striker, I remember all the fans borderline demanding we signed him based on absolutely nothing at all.  

Be suprised if we get £2m in our pockets for him, no doubt be on a decent wage too so wouldn’t be surprised if he runs his contract out and we don’t get a penny. 

Just scrolled though the commentary of lasts nights game, he got mentioned twice, once for a foul and the other time when he got subbed. They scored in the 77th minute, after he came off, prior to that they had 1 shot on target against the mighty Albania. Didn’t see the game so can’t be sure, but I’ll assume he didn’t have a great game. 

On 10/10/2021 at 17:17, CaptainOakley said:

Yet another completely pointless signing, we could have used the money at the time to sign a decent striker, I remember all the fans borderline demanding we signed him based on absolutely nothing at all.  

Be suprised if we get £2m in our pockets for him, no doubt be on a decent wage too so wouldn’t be surprised if he runs his contract out and we don’t get a penny. 

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

Thats the Spirit !!! 

22 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Just scrolled though the commentary of lasts nights game, he got mentioned twice, once for a foul and the other time when he got subbed. They scored in the 77th minute, after he came off, prior to that they had 1 shot on target against the mighty Albania. Didn’t see the game so can’t be sure, but I’ll assume he didn’t have a great game. 

Ironically, until last night THE MIGHTY ALBANIA as you called them were the biggest threat to us in the qualifying league. Even the punters on TV were saying they were the biggest threat to us going through as leaders. Poland quite frankly did us a small favour

Easy to say with hindsight. Funnily enough, pretty much everyone to a man/woman on here was waxing lyrical about him before he arrived

Or paid some of our debt to the British people.

36 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Ironically, until last night THE MIGHTY ALBANIA as you called them were the biggest threat to us in the qualifying league. Even the punters on TV were saying they were the biggest threat to us going through as leaders. Poland quite frankly did us a small favour

They’re not though are they, not really.  But I get your point, it’s was tongue in cheek really following some posts in this thread about “world class poland” and how well Joz plays for them, ? 

13 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Tax goes to The Government ... who actually are far better at wasting the money than Derby ever could be. 

The government is us. If we decide we don't want them, we choose another set of our representatives to do the job.

Whether the government wastes it or not is,  not paying it is not Derby County's decision.