POTY - vote for Bielik

Gaspode

8 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Don’t think I’m having a go mate but isn’t that the bare minimum you’d expect? 2 players try and are in talk of player of the year? It’s exactly what is wrong with us. I agree they put shifts in but so do I Monday-Friday... for much less money than they earn. 

the fact that you’ve mentioned two players as possible player of the years just for trying is why we are on this mess. 

I meant they have had ok seasons, not that they have tried hard.

Byrne has consistently been our only attacking threat.

Shinnie may lack in technical ability but makes up for it with effort.

On 01/05/2021 at 17:28, DCFClks said:

Can we not just do what we did in the 07/08 season and just give POTY to "The Fans"? ...oh wait, they weren't even there.

just vote for Wayne to make him feel even more ridiculous.  

To be fair some of the players on the list haven’t turned up on numerous occasions so don’t let that stop you. 

CKR’s form has dipped of late but when you consider his likely low wages compared to most (including Beilik who has been payed for not playing for nearly all the season) and what the impact of removing his goals would be then he gets my vote.

It should be the whole season not the last run of defeats we should be looking at.

Byrne, Clarke, Shinnie are my other contenders.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Whoever scores the winner for Derby on Saturday (if there is one) get’s my automatic vote. ?

I was nearly ready to name my first born Tom on Saturday. Then the rest of the match happened and I also realised I've already got 2 kids and I won't be changing either of their names...

On 05/05/2021 at 16:10, RoyMac5 said:

For those without Insta:

Gotta pray we stay up else we'll lose this man.

Gotta feel for him having to listen to that awful music while he's working!

It is great to see him working his way back though ?

Edited by abertawe_ram

People saying Clarke, I like Clarke but I really don't think our defence should take any praise this season. Bielik for me, look how we played when he was in the team, people on here talking about a cheeky play-off push and then he got injured and... well you saw...