v Preston North End (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Norman said:

I'm expecting a ferocious intensity that hasn't been seen since the Phil Taylor v Steve Davis snooker final.

The kind of intensity that Ted Hastings brings to the screen. 

COYR. Please. 

How did the snooker final end up? A 180 v 147 and a 9 ball finish.

14 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Does anyone else just want to see Stevie Mac, Paul Simpson and Eric Steele storm the changing room at half time and perform a coup d’etat on Wayne and the rest of the clowns that call themselves coaches.

those were the days, anyone remember that 30+ pass goal at Yeovil

Now were being served up this tripe. 

The goal at Yeovil was Nigel. 

I'd take him over Rooney.

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It’s the players who are shying away from tackles and not watching/ challenging the runners and not shooting at the goal - I actually wish Rooney was still playing on the pitch currently 

The players are crap and the tactics are too... for the first time in a long while there’s no light at the end of the tunnel for me. There’s nothing to be excited about, we go into games knowing if we concede we aren’t winning... we could shoot fish in a barrel and hit ourselves in the eye because we were pointing the wrong way! 

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Wishful thinking with this lot.

Ok so given two choices who would you put your money on getting more points:

1) A rank underqualified amateur who has no clear idea of he wants to tactically setup and questionable man management skills

2) An experienced manager, who despite some qualms you could bring up about areas of his managerial skillset is by all accounts a fantastic coach

My guess is you would get very long odds on it being the first

Archived