v Preston North End (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

2 minutes ago, Norman said:

I want the dressing room walls covered in a mixture of red and brown from the amount of ********* being ripped. 

And 5 substitutions. 

Just remembered we have 4 left. I'd still take Knight off. 

Ebosele for Knight, Sibley for CRK. If we find some of the fluency we had against Blackburn we can still win this. But need changes soon 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another half of rubbish football from both sides - we look what we are defensively -weak 

Bird is anonymous in midfield today 

we don’t shoot so we can’t score ! 

Waghorn and sibley have to be the saviours or we are toast 

CKR hasn’t got near a ball since we gave him another contract 

Fozzy giving a performance for the ages.

As in, it's ages since I've seen worse.

As for Marshall, I can only assume the imaginary repeated lifting of the Euro 2020 trophy has damaged his wrists.

Shocking from front to back, so bad I'm starting to see some appeal in replacing the manager with 3 games left, which in normal times should be disastrous.

3 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Rooney has 15 minutes to save his managerial career. If we whimper the 2nd half he's just another Shearer. 

At least with Shearer it was literally a last roll of the dice in the dying embers of the season. I stand by that any competent manager would have avoided relegation from the position that Rooney took over with the time left, the fixtures left and with the playing squad available. 

Goodbye championship hello league one, didn't want to admit it but you've only got to look at the fight that those who are also fighting for survival and the dross that's being served up by this team of ours and I use the term "team" loosely, so sad. 

First post ever on here

that's how bad I feel☹️

Does anyone else just want to see Stevie Mac, Paul Simpson and Eric Steele storm the changing room at half time and perform a coup d’etat on Wayne and the rest of the clowns that call themselves coaches.

those were the days, anyone remember that 30+ pass goal at Yeovil

Now were being served up this tripe. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Another half of rubbish football from both sides - we look what we are defensively -weak 

Bird is anonymous in midfield  AS ALWAYS

we don’t shoot so we can’t score ! 

Waghorn and sibley have to be the saviours or we are toast 

CKR hasn’t got near a ball since we gave him another contract 

Half time musing:

We are set up to play the mclaren way, without the players to play it and we look a mess. The ball should go to CKR with the three running off him. Instead the three come deep and wide and we end up attacking down the wings and not dragging any defenders out of their shape.

6 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

Only bright side of us being relegated is Rooney will be sacked & we'll be rid of the useless sack of poo

He is without doubt the worst manager we've had in the 44 seasons I've been watching the Rams

He makes Paul Jewell, Phil Brown & Tommy Docherty look like Sir Alex Ferguson by comparison!!

He won't we can't afford to sack him. The only way he leaves is if he decides to walk away. 

Just now, Ramarena said:

Yeah they weren't top of the form league at any stage this season. 

Errr I think it's the whole season not just the bit they felt comfortable with. This lot on the pitch look like they've never run or moved around, they're table footballers! (Except Clarkey)

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The midfield are happy to sit at the back and sleep. What is wrong with Bird's shorts, he's constantly pulling at his right leg like a little kid!

poo himself maybe. The player I’m most surprised at is how far knight has gone backwards he’s clumsy and every decision he should do the opposite 

Archived