v Preston North End (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Topram said:

I know Sibley hasn’t been the best this season but as a Derby fan and a player that likes to attack he’d be the first player on my team sheet in this situation we are in 

Sibley and Bird etc are supposedly Derby fans, you'd think they'd run through walls.

12 minutes ago, TINMANTED said:

paid for this abject performance and now got to listen about womens effin football,jeez this diversity crap and our team are driving me nuts

Parts of this post are more depressing then our performance. And that's saying something. 

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

It’s all too frantic. Kick and rush...we need courage and intelligence and composure...

No, we need compromising photos of the Rotherham team and a big bloke called Nails making credible threats to expose them if they take more than three points this season.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Why can't we do this from the start? Balls and bodies in the box, getting shots away, causing them problems.

I really like the lad but honestly it's not shocking to me that we suddenly can attack a lot more fluidly with Knight off the pitch.

It's a lesson that we should have learned months ago but failed to and we keep making the same mistake, positioning Knight as the point of attack in midfield and it just doesn't work.

Archived